Our Maintenance team is not like any other! You will get to know and love every nook & cranny, electrical box, air conditioning duct, secret & not so secret rooms & more. If you have a desire to create continuous improvements in both building & ground maintenance & team member work stations, then you may have found your calling right here at K-LOVE & Air1 headquarters (Rocklin, CA).
Our campus is large, machines, tools, equipment, furniture and fixtures all of which play an important part in ensuring we provide excellent service and 24/7 Christian music to our millions of listeners.
Here's some of what you will be doing on a daily basis....
- Schedule repair, maintenance, & installation of equipment, furniture & machines; perform preventative maintenance.
- Routine inspections of buildings and grounds.
- Inspect operating machines & equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Implement new & approved methods & procedures designed to improve operations, minimize costs to effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Providing outstanding customer service to our team members, vendors & contractors.
- Repair and maintain physical plant, including painting interior & exterior walls & trim, repairing concrete, drywall, tile, carpet, wood, asphalt, roofing, plumbing, electrical systems while complying with applicable legal, aesthetic & mechanical standards.
- Dismantle and re-build cubicle offices.
- Open and close Help Desk tickets.
Here's some of the qualifications we are looking for....
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year related facilities maintenance experience
- Ability to read & understand architectural, mechanical & electrical drawings
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic electrical wiring, basic carpentry & basic plumbing repairs
- User-level knowledge of MS Office
- Good Interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to listen & learn
- Versatile, flexible, adapt to change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to regularly lift 100lbs
Must pass a pre-employment reference, background and motor vehicle screen