Here are a few qualifications that we're looking for...
- Prior experience working in an administrative customer service role.
- This is a writing intensive role, so excellent writing skills are a MUST! (Proper sentence structure, grammar, spelling & punctuation, etc.)
- Our LSRs manage social media for both K-LOVE & Air1. So being social media savvy is also a MUST! (FB, Twitter, Instagram & our MyKLOVE App, etc.)
- Our LSRs respond to incoming calls for both K-LOVE & Air1. So prior experience answering phones in a high call volume environment is also a MUST!
- Strong computer skills are important, because they are constantly toggling back & forth between systems & researching online. (MS Office, Sharepoint, various search engines, & various Social Media platforms is where they spend most of their time).
- A decent keyboarding speed is helpful, but accuracy is more important.
- And most importantly, you must have a passion for the mission and values of K-LOVE and Air1.
This is a high energy, fast-paced, fast-changing environment. Being successful in this role will be based on your understanding of who WE are, your knowledge of our audience and passion for our mission, values and beliefs.
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check.
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the US.