Our Donor Engagement team impacts millions of people in all cities across the country through their efforts in building meaningful and authentic relationships with our valued Major Donors. Our Major Donors sponsor many impactful programs such our highly successful Crisis Response Training (CRT). Our Pastors and staff travel throughout the country providing all first responders desperately needing emotional support as they serve during some of the most difficult situations our country faces. We support, train, appreciate and love on them. This is just one service we can provide as a result of our generous major donors at K-LOVE & Air1.
Imagine being part of a team that directly changes lives! You will see it in the work you do daily!
You would serve with the Sr. Manager of Prospect Development to provide support to our Donor Engagement Advisors for major gift giving. This position will also partner closely and collaborate with Data Science, Help Desk, Infrastructure, Strategic Management Group and more. Working closely with the Donor Engagement Leadership Team, the Prospect Research Coordinator identifies, collects, organizes, analyzes and disseminates information on prospective donor portfolios.
Although 70% of your day is heads down, focused, analyzing data and working closely with systems, you must also be able to build relationships, influence, and support the team. Your day will look something like this:
- Devising strategies for obtaining new prospects to ensure the ongoing development, expansion, and renewal of the prospect base, to which the ministry will turn for future engagement opportunities.
- Managing department information resources, including identification and selection of information sources and vendors.
- Identifying, researching, and qualifying major gift prospects. Utilizing tools and resources, provide recommendations to Donor Advisors on prospect strategy and priorities.
- Prepare detailed and up-to-date research briefings on prospects and groups of prospects for Donor Advisors, Executive team, and other possible key members of EMF.
- Be proactive in anticipating and seeking out information related to the immediate priorities of the development office.
- Populating, organizing and maintaining shared information systems and prospect information files.
We are looking for the following background and experience:
- At least two years of experience in prospect, development, or donor research.
- Ability to organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency, yet thorough attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated development program and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines; excellent time management.
- Demonstrate competence in a variety of computer applications, including SE database, CRM and MS Office.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources, and present the resulting information in a clear written or verbal summary.
- Familiarity and appreciation of the mission, purpose and values of EMF.
Must pass a pre-employment reference screen and background check
Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States