There is never a dull day on our Facilities & Maintenance team! They maintain, fix and improve our 2-building campus in Rocklin, CA. They keep this place humming like a well oiled machine.
Here's some of what you will be doing on a daily basis....
- Schedule repair, maintenance, & installation of equipment, furniture & machines; perform preventative maintenance.
- Providing outstanding customer service to our team members, vendors & contractors.
- Repair and maintain physical plant, including painting interior & exterior walls & trim, repairing concrete, drywall, tile, carpet, wood, asphalt, roofing, plumbing, electrical systems while complying with applicable legal, aesthetic & mechanical standards.
- Dismantle and re-build cubicle offices.
- Open and close Help Desk tickets.
Here's what we are looking for....
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year related facilities/maintenance experience
- Ability to read & understand architectural, mechanical & electrical drawings
- Basic electrical wiring, carpentry & plumbing experience
- User-level knowledge of MS Office
- Good Interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to listen, learn and a desire to be part of a high functioning team
- Versatile, flexible, adapt to change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to regularly lift 100lbs
- Valid drivers license
Must pass a pre-employment reference, background and motor vehicle screen