Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Do you remember your first concert? Depending on your generation & music style, it could have been Tom Petty, Foo Fighters or Drake. I’ll bet you can recall every detail, who you were with, the venue, smells, the songs played and how you felt when you left. Now think about all of that, only you are at a Christian music concert. What else do you “feel” after hearing Toby Mac, Crowder or Skillet? Lifted up? Loved? Your spiritual cup runneth over? Ready to overcome anything? These are the memories you will help to create for thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners as you engage at concerts, festivals, local community events & even 1 on 1.
We have an Events Team Representative opportunity in Dallas
You will work closely with the Lead to create strong relationships within your community; expose the radio station to people who have never heard K-LOVE and Air1; and deepen listener’s experience through service opportunities, ministry outreach, events and concerts.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have successfully met the following objectives in the past:
- Proven success growing a media market (or similar industry) via listenership, web site visits, social media participation, listener attendance at events or involvement in ministry outreach.
- Created, managed and executed innovative campaigns or events, exceeding goals set.
- Excellent connector and relationship builder within your community.
- Consistently met and even exceed KPIs or goals set by your manager or organization within the scope of your position.
Here's what you need to be successful:
- Most important, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about AND love the city of Dallas!
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CREATIVE & Idea Driven! Gorilla Marketing focus.
- Ability to handle a very fast-paced & rigorous work schedule, lifting more than 25lbs on a regular basis (packing up the car, putting up the tent/speakers, standing for long periods, breaking down).
- Strong knowledge of radio promotional and marketing techniques.
- Be organized, detail oriented, have great follow through, do what you say, trustworthy!
- Experience in events, promotions, marketing, brand management within radio, media or the music industry.
- Flexible & cool with ever-changing priorities.
- Servitude attitude (it’s not about us, it’s about Him).
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) & Social Media platforms.
- Candidates living in the Dallas area preferred.
Additional info about this position...
- This can be a very physical position. There are times when you are on your feet all day and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. You must be able to meet this requirement.
- This position regularly travels to events within their region (and sometimes outside their region) therefore we require a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
- Understanding the local market is crucial, so currently residing in the area is a plus.
- More than 40 hours/week is the norm in promotions. Working evenings, weekends & holidays are a regular occurrence/schedule.
Must pass background and motor vehicle report