Do you like the excitement of creating and managing email, print or digital campaigns competing with each communication piece to exceed your goals? Would you like to have your fingerprint on millions of pieces of collateral that reach our donors daily, monthly, yearly?
We are the largest non-profit radio network in the country with over 500K dedicated donors. We are seeking a strong leader, experienced communications professional with an unrelenting desire to share the mission of K-LOVE & Air1 through print & digital avenues.
Here's a bit more about this opportunity:
You will be responsible for the successful development, execution and completion of approved donor communication. Communications include, but are not limited to: Monthly Donor Emails, Invitation Communication, Collateral Development, Donor Thank You Letters, Impact Reports, and Endowment Reports. You will provide oversight for the Donor Engagement Specialist’s work with respect to Monthly Statements, Direct Mail Campaigns, Prayer Partner Updates, Daily Letters, and Specialty Mailings.
For you to be successful, you will have…
- Managed the communication efforts (print, digital) for a mid-level, preferably non-profit, organization.
- Led a team of direct reports.
- Customer service and/or a field requiring high levels of customer interaction and support.
- Essential to have excellent written, English, communication skills including strong editing skills, including expertise in spelling and grammar. Writing skillfully and ability to adapt writing to varying reading and writing levels necessary. The ability to write creatively and persuasively is preferred.
- Requires strong problem-solving skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Internet research.
- Role requires the ability to self-manage, to track work progress, and to work efficiently without direction and instruction.
Some of what you will be doing and contributions you will make...
- Manage all aspects of donor communication plan activities such as creating and establishing annual and project specific master timelines; management of concept, graphics, and content through all approval phases to assure brand consistency, integrity and accuracy of messaging, and production and drop date deadlines are met.
- Partner with Data Science and Prospect Development to establish communication targets to further Donor Communication goals.
- Guide and approve the Donor Communication Specialist recommendations regarding delivery tools such as paper forms, postage, printer, mail house, email delivery, telemarketing.
- Proofread, edit and author as needed; Provide appropriate quality assurance.
- Partner with Donor Advisors for invitation language. Create collateral as needed for Advisors.
- Partner with leadership to develop the annual Impact and Endowment reports.
- Develop and oversee communication project budgets, ensuring compliance with approved budgets; Recommends and facilitates budget updates as appropriate.
- Lead Donor Communication Specialist regarding print management oversight including establishing and maintaining working relationships with the printer of choice, specialty printers, email and telemarketing vendors through all phases of print.
This position is located in our beautiful Rocklin, CA headquarters.