Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Join our K-LOVE Street Team! This is a part time, evenings/weekends Events driven role. You can expect 20 hours per week (potentially more). You will support the two Event Representatives in the office with execution of small and large Events. You will work independently, however will manage and serve with our dedicated group of volunteers.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have successfully met the following objectives in the past:
- Solid experience managing and executing events on small and large scales
- Excellent connector and relationship builder within your community; outstanding communicator
- Dependable, reliable, flexible, problem solver, can work independently, go-getter and don't get shaken easily
This opportunity will primarily reside within the New York area.
Here's some of what you will be doing:
- Participate in local promotional events. Proactively stay informed of and participate in, community, church, and major city events. Strategically and creatively evaluate and plan participation for the strongest impact.
- Suggest and create new and innovative ways to reach potential listeners and spotlight K-LOVE and Air 1. Examples of these may be event sponsorships, speaking engagements, arrangement of testimonials, concert in the park, unique places to give away window decals, contest cards, pens, etc.
- Work with local promoters and ministries to promote events that are consistent with the format and audience for K-LOVE and Air 1. Look for ways to promote EMF stations at these events through displays, stage presence, and other creative options.
And last, here's some background and experience you might have that would help for this role:
- Strong communication and presentation skills; confident, self-managed, eager, transparent.
- Social Media and basic computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ability to learn new systems quickly.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
Additional info about this position...
- This is a very physical position. Our ETR's can be on their feet all for a number of hours and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment.
- Must have a valid drivers license & reliable transportation; motor vehicle and background check will be conducted.