Change a Life, One Event at a Time!
Thank you for exploring your career options with K-LOVE through EMF Broadcasting! Philadelphia’s K-LOVE 106.9 and Air1 89.5 are more than just radio stations with great listening experiences, they’re also a great place to work! This is where music and ministry come together to form a Christ-focused, family-like, fun, and casual work culture. We've assembled an awesome team of professionals, who not only excel at what they do, but are also passionate about using their professional experience and unique talents to further spread God’s message.
Do you want to positively impact millions of lives every day! Join the K-LOVE/Air1 team!
This is a part time, evenings and weekends events driven role. You can expect 16 hours per week (potentially more). You will support the two Events Team Representatives in the office with execution of small and large events. You will work independently, however will manage and serve with our dedicated group of volunteers… AND you get to drive the K-LOVE car!
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have successfully met the following objectives in the past:
- Solid experience managing and executing events on small and large scales.
- Excellent connector and relationship builder within your community; outstanding communicator.
- Dependable, reliable, flexible, problem solver, can work independently, go-getter and don't get shaken easily.
- This opportunity will primarily reside within the Philly area.
Here's some of what you will be doing:
- Participate in local promotional events. Proactively stay informed of and participate in, community, church, and major city events. Strategically and creatively evaluate and plan participation for the strongest impact.
- Suggest and create new and innovative ways to reach potential listeners and spotlight K-LOVE and Air 1. Examples of these may be event sponsorships, speaking engagements, arrangement of testimonials, concert in the park, unique places to give away window decals, contest cards, pens, etc.
- Work with local promoters and ministries to promote events that are consistent with the format and audience for K-LOVE and Air 1. Look for ways to promote EMF stations at these events through displays, stage presence, and other creative options.
And, here's some background and experience you might have that would help for this role:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Confident, self-managed, eager, transparent, and a natural leader.
- The ability to be a clever and decisive problem solver.
- Social Media and basic computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ability to learn new systems quickly.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
Additional information about this position:
- This is a very physical position. Our Events Team Representative's can be on their feet for a number of hours and regularly lift and transport heavy booths and equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. A motor vehicle and background check will be conducted.
- We offer excellent compensation and opportunity to earn vacation, sick time; access to vision and supplementary insurance; access to learning resources and tools.
The EMF Broadcasting Culture:
We trust in God. Do all things in His strength. Inspire and encourage listeners to have a meaningful relationship with Christ. Create an extraordinary impact. Are passionate, creative, and have fun. And we learn, improve, and grow. Are you ready to grow with us? Apply now!