At EMF the security team works hard to make sure that our corporate data is secure. We use many different tools to ensure the security of EMF data while building and maintain relationships with the data owners. If you are an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer, with experience in day - to - day security of corporate data then we have the job for you!
What is it like to work at EMF? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun.
We are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
A little More About the Job:
- Responsible for the management of Cybersecurity risks and Incident Response Plans (data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise.
- Assess digital information risk utilizing cybersecurity tools and provide solutions options.
- Provides solutions from internal and external audit outcomes.
- Assessment of the security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications and provide solution recommendations.
- Provide security applications support for both on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Lead investigations of any suspicious digital/data activity.
- Build relationships with function areas to create open lines of communication.