Are you the type of person who can spot insights easily or quickly identify patterns in the data? Do you like to solve complex business problems?
Educational Media Foundation is the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media in Radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base. Here is the perfect opportunity to combine your technical skills with your faith to serve.
Our Data Services team is looking for two Data Scientists to use advanced analytical tools and techniques, along with an inquisitive mind, to provide practical and actionable insight to leadership within the ministry.
This position can be based out of either Nashville, TN or your Remote Home Office.
In this role, you will:
- Manipulate large complex data related to transactional, demographic, and behavioral data of our audiences to identify trends and reach meaningful conclusions that inform strategic business decisions.
- Mine and extract information from our data environments
- Tell stories with the data and present complex information in simple, clear, and non-technical terms both in writing and verbally to groups ranging from staff to management. This will include preparing and delivering presentations with rich data visualizations and meaningful business insights and conclusions.
- Implement algorithms and predictive modeling that will increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
Necessary skills sets needed:
- 8+ years of proven experience in an analytics role
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis, such as SQL, Python, R, and the use of analytical software such as Snowflake, Tableau, PowerBI, and Alteryx.
- Must be decisive and show ability to work with clients and assist their business and technical decision-making.
- Natural communicator, who focuses just as much on the delivery and the “so what” of your insights, as you do on the technical craft of extracting them. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
Nice to have skill sets:
- Experience in Customer Data Platforms (CDP’s), Digital campaign platforms such as Google Analytics, Pardot, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud a plus
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
Benefits and More:
We offer a rich compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly; development and advancement opportunities; meaningful work relationships and more.
Learn more about the company and apply at www.klove.com/careers