Educational Media Foundation (EMF) is the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media brands in radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, movies and live events.
We are currently looking for a VoIP Engineer II to maintain our on-premise Cisco CUCM & UCCX, Cisco Cloud Contact Center, and other auxiliary telephony systems. We are in the process of moving our headquarters to the Nashville, Tennessee area and you will be involved from the ground up as we install the phone infrastructure in our new EMF headquarters!
Our phone systems are a critical tool within our ministry as we have our pastoral care team members taking calls to pray with and minister to those in need. Each call matters and can make a difference in someone’s life!
In this role, you'll support projects for VoIP initiatives, plan, and configure advanced features as requested by various business stakeholders and contact centers to ensure that our telephony requirements are met. You will need to collaborate with various technical teams to validate technical designs, ensure system deliverables are completed on time, and technical solutions are adequately tested before deployment.
This is a position is based in Nashville, TN area
A few tasks that you'll be responsible for:
- Serve as Tier II escalation point for all staff voice needs.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Cisco switching and routing infrastructure including Voice Gateways, ATA’s, ISR’s, Nexus, & Catalyst devices.
- Provide enhancements to support daily operations for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connections, & Cisco Unified Contact Center Express based on business stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure architecture, security, design, development, and testing standards are up-to-date and adhered to including the creation of technical documentation.
- Provide guidance to system security and ensure practices meet PCI certification processes.
- Keep current with technology and trends and propose governing principles to guide decision making pertinent to telephony infrastructure
Technical skills necessary to be Successful:
- 5+ years hands-on LAN and WAN design, implementation, and troubleshooting required.
- 5+ years hands-on design, implementation, and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications systems, including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager), Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Presence Server/IM & Presence, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, VCS Expressway architectures, Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization and Quality Management, Cisco Unified Border Elements, & Cisco Voice Gateways.
- 5+ years hands-on implementation, and troubleshooting of telephony and data circuits, including: Fiber Circuits, Internet Circuits, SIP Trunks, T1 Lines, MPLS, ISDN PRI's, & Analog Lines required.
- 5+ years hand-on design, implementation, and troubleshooting of Cisco Routing and Switching equipment required.
- Active Cisco Professional Level Certifications (e.g. CCNA) preferable
Nice to have skill sets:
- Auxiliary Telephony Systems - Asterisk PBX Server, Session Border Controllers, and Singlewire InformaCast, PA System (IP/Analog). Experience desired.
- Contact Center Technology, Video and/or Tele-presence collaboration, and Data Center Networking Experience desired.
- Experience with Cisco Partner/Reseller Environment, Cisco Security Solutions (ASAs, IDS/IPA/802.1x, Dynamic Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), and Remote Teleworker Connectivity (IPSec VPNs, SSLVPNs, DMVPN) preferred.
Benefits and More:
We offer a rich compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly; development and advancement opportunities; meaningful work relationships and more.
Learn more about us at www.klove.com