- 3-5 years’ experience in broadcast equipment assembly, diagnosing and repairing required.
- Knowledge to build, modify, and repair broadcast equipment to the discrete component level.
- Ability to use test equipment such as spectrum analyzers and safely use basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to solder and desolder electronic components industry
- Possess comprehensive communication and technical writing skills with the ability to read and interpret technical documents, such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers/listeners or other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to read component color codes and data sheets; read wire and circuit diagrams; read and develop logic truth tables; and add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and complex numbers.
- Proficient in MS Office products and other common software. Ability to develop Excel spreadsheets with complex logic expressions.
- Understanding of applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen.
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Proof of a valid drivers’ license.
- Candidates currently residing in the western region, with close access to an airport preferred.
Hourly Rate: $20/hr
Hours: Full time with on-call
Extensive travel (in the western region)
Key Words: Broadcast Tech, Broadcast Technician, Radio Frequency, RF, Christian Jobs, Ministry Jobs, Faith-based, Church, Society of Broadcast Engineers, SBE, FCC