Our EMF Project Specialist works directly with Pastoral leadership to provide project support for various spiritual engagement and digital media projects. These projects help expand the Pastoral Department’s digital properties through mobile apps, websites, and content creation. This role works collaboratively with the pastoral team while also interacting with and supporting other departments.
- Work closely with Sr. Pastor/Vice President of Pastoral Care on spiritual engagement projects, including brainstorming, conceptualizing, vision-sharing, planning, and executing.
- Assist with expanding Pastoral Care digital properties; such as mobile apps, website and content creation, including aspects of project management, product development, and content creation.
- Plan spiritual engagement events for team worship meetings. Prepare meeting agenda, coordinate guest speakers and worship leaders, fill out Audio Visual requirements, and perform backstage manager duties during event.
- Partner as appropriate, especially during pledge drive, with on air and social media staff; i.e. documenting listener stories or sharing listener call experiences. Work with Digital Media to share EMF testimonials internally and externally.
- Prepare important communication items for Sr Pastor and Pastoral Care department (PowerPoints, Videos, email communications).
- Write devotionals for digital media platforms.
- Provide technical and administrative support to spiritual engagement initiatives put on for the EMF team.
- Assist department in vetting potential ministry/third party partnerships (speakers, podcasts, events).
Required skills & experience includes...
- 2+ years of prior experience in project support & coordination - project planning through implementation.
- Ability to jump in, roll up your sleeves & contribute to the project's successful completion.
- Experience working in ministry required.
- Tech savvy; with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams & PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite and Social Media.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, and have excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, problem solve, and have a servant leader approach.
- Versatility and flexibility. Regularly adapts to change while maintaining a positive attitude and high productivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication & collaboration skills.
Skills & Experience that are nice to have:
- Project coordination experience for a Church or ministry is a plus!
- MS Teams large meeting coordination experience a plus!
- SharePoint & OneDrive a plus!
Work Hours: Mon - Fri, Normal business hours
Work Location: Onsite in Franklin, TN
Status: Full Time, Non Exempt
Compensation: $25 - 28/hr + benefits