Because of our interactions with listeners, our Audience Engagement team serves as an extension of what is happening on-air. We enhance the listener experience through our connections and engagement. As Digital Care Specialist you will be responding to our audience in all our platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, K-LOVE On Demand and more!
The role of supporting and responding to our audiencerequires the ability to listen well, show empathy, effectively address the inquiry using conversational communication. We problem solve using ministry guidelines, balancing with creative solutions, improvisation, and discernment. It’s a high energy, fast-paced, fast-changing position because the volume and momentum are media and technology driven.
Success for this position is based on understanding and portraying the EMF brands, knowing our listening audience and being personally passionate about our mission and values.
We currently have 1 shift available. Candidates must be able to work full-time in office.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering outstanding service through written communication and effective follow-up. Communication channels will focus on digital media.
- Respond to digital and social media inquiries (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Encourage! You like to make people’s day! Your interaction could be that one thing that made a turnaround on the listener’s attitude, perspective or mood.
- Meet and strive to exceed department goals and annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on an ongoing basis.
- Enter prayer request in Pray4One as follow-up to messaging or posts when it is communicated to a recipient.
- Provide crisis screening and follow-up to the ministry pastoral team following Knowledge Article process for concerning digital posts.
- And more!
What we’re looking for...
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer service environment with emphasis on social media driven responses.
- Excellent social media experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) in a customer service setting;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task inbound/outbound calls and written correspondence with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum keyboard speed of 45 WPM.
- Strong computer skills; with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), search engines, Social Media forums and smart devices.
- Understanding and knowledge of our ministry or Christian music is helpful.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and contribute to the team.
- Candidates currently in the Greater Nashville area. This position is on-site in our Franklin office.
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday, 12:30 PM-9:00 PM, CST
What to expect when you apply...
- Upon applying you will receive a confirmation email. If you don't, check your junk mail folder.
- You will be contacted via email to inform you of your application status. So keep an eye on your email inbox. (and junk mail folder)
- If selected to move forward in the process, you will be invited to complete an online digital assessment (social media)
- If that goes well, you'll interview with the team.