As the AccessMore Operations and Digital Insertion Specialist, you will partner with our Traffic Department for scheduling of spots and promos, making sure they are accurate and airing on our national networks, local markets, and digital platforms. You’ll be a part of a close knit and highly collaborative team. As our Operations and Digital Insertion Specialist, your role will be to make sure that workflows are efficient; you’ll develop, and improve processes, schedule daily program logs, and manage library of media assets. But that's not all! You will also serve on the Operations team, assisting with revenue generation, research and data collection, creating collateral, PowerPoint presentations and more!
Are you self-motivated and self-directed? Great!
Able to pick up new technologies & systems quickly? Even better!
If you do not know AdsWizz, it's ok, as long as you are the kind of person that loves hooking up a ring cam, monitors, or other technical devices, you can learn.
What you will be doing:
- Interact with Manager of Traffic, Operations Director, Podcast & Streaming Audio Program Director, and clients ensuring professional customer service and good cooperation.
- Successfully complete daily assignments including, but not limited to data entry, report generation (including reconciliation and tracking, missing spots, avails.) Additional daily assignments also include occasional invoice generation and working closely with accounting coordinate A/R as well as file uploads to SharePoint and other systems.
- Operate and maintain Aquira, AudioServe (AdsWizz), vCreative PPO, Microsoft Office, and other computer-based software programs as required. In addition, the Operations and Digital Insertion Specialist should have the ability to originate and deploy station log generation and digital insertion performance and optimization.
- Assist AccessMore Director of Operations and Underwriting in tracking of podcast inventory, podcast performance and revenue generation.
- Interact with underwriting customers as a point of contact within AccessMore.
- Create AccessMore underwriting collateral and customer deliverables (example: post campaign performance) under the direction of the AccessMore Director of Operations and Underwriting.
- Assist AccessMore Director of Operations and Underwriting in researching and prospecting for appropriate underwriting partners to sponsor various podcast products.
- Assist AccessMore Programming Coordinator as needed.
- Maintain and catalog library of all Media Assets.
- Train others as requested, on scheduling processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all spot commitments air as scheduled by closely monitoring spot placement reports and station, stream, and podcast outage reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of all ministry business information.
- Maintain a harmonious work environment with Manager, Senior Manager, departmental co-workers, regional reps, management, voice talents, producers and clients.
Experience we are seeking:
- Broadcasting experience in radio traffic scheduling preferred.
- Proficiency with Traffic platforms & equipment including, but not limited to Aquira, vCreative PPO, AdsWizz AudioServe, MS Office, for the use in daily work is essential.
- Ability to use Excel (strong), PowerPoint, and Word programs to perform duties as outlined. Experience with Prophix and SalesForce is a plus.
- Prior experience that includes data entry, report generation, research, analytics or other similar, relevant experience.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to keep pace in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to build trust and value others; communicate effectively; focus on the listener; and collaborate with others.
What can we offer you?
This is an hourly position which offers a rich compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision (for team member and family), matching 401K, FSA, Parental leave with Baby Bonding pay, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, hybrid WFH and on-site, some flexibility in schedule, meaningful work relationships and more.