Click column header to sort
At EMF the security team works hard to make sure that our corporate data is secure. We use many different tools to ensure the security of EMF data while building and maintain relationships with the data owners. If you are an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer, with experience in day - to - day security of corporate data then we have the job for you!
What is it like to work at EMF? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun.
We are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
A little More About the Job:
- Responsible for the management of Cybersecurity risks and Incident Response Plans (data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise.
- Assess digital information risk utilizing cybersecurity tools and provide solutions options.
- Provides solutions from internal and external audit outcomes.
- Assessment of the security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications and provide solution recommendations.
- Provide security applications support for both on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Lead investigations of any suspicious digital/data activity.
- Build relationships with function areas to create open lines of communication.
If you are all about project management & are interested in cyber, FCC and/or compliance, then consider this part time, long term role with EMF Broadcasting.
This internship will be on our Information Security team, specifically working with our Governance Risk and Compliance Manager.
You need to live in the local area of Rocklin, CA.
Here's some of what you will be doing:
Assisting the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Manager in organizing, tracking, and commencing projects focused in the development and maintenance of a strong professional compliance program. This position requires a self-starter who loves the intersection of privacy and technology with strong organizational, interpersonal skills, and initiative to drive project tasks independently.
- Assist the GRC Manager in organizing, tracking, and commencing CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) compliance initiatives.
- Assist the GRC Manager in documenting current processes and flowcharts and helping to gather business requirements for future-state processes.
- Attend meetings with the GRC Manager and assist in documenting meeting notes and distributing action items and next steps.
- Assist the GRC Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and reporting on project status.
- Work with the Risk & Compliance team to develop reports for ministry leadership consumption as assigned.
- Assist in updating departmental and organizational documents as needed.
- Participate in team meetings and round table discussions.
- Support the GRC Manager with special projects and other duties as needed.
Here's some qualifications and experience we would like you to have to be considered:
- Must be enrolled in a college level degree program in Information Systems, Business, Project Management or Communications.
- Understanding of business processes and project management.
- Knowledge of privacy laws, (e.g. CCPA, GDPR etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of common software programs such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, and SharePoint.
- Requires well developed communication, business, and technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Demonstrates ability to represent the ministry professionally and maintain confidentiality.
What will you gain from this internship?
Working side by side (virtually and in person) with our expert Security and Compliance team learning the ins and outs of a successful media organization in the Technology space.
This is a non-exempt, part-time (up to 29/hrs week), temporary (up to 1 year +) position starting at $18/hour.
Our culture is second to none! You will enjoy the ability to pray openly, have development opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
Are you a person who thrives on leading analytical minds? Does an ideal day include collaborating with leaders and providing strategic recommendations based on operational analysis, research and projections?
If yes, Educational Ministry Foundation (EMF) has brand-new Director of Data Services role reporting to the Chief Information Officer, that should interest you.
The role is responsible for providing accurate data and trend analysis of leading and lagging indicators to various key ministry departments such as digital, audience engagement, pastoral, in addition to analysis of new ministry/business ventures.
We’re the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media bands in podcasting, streaming, publishing and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base.
We are seeking a strategic buyer; a person who is a business partner with our department heads and current buyers.
Someone who can create a holistic, healthy, unified purchasing department that focuses on relationships, communication, facilitation and cost savings for the ministry.
We need you to be hands-on with the day to day and strategic with the procurement function.
As our Procurement Manager, you will oversee planning and strategic implementation of goals for procurement, with a focus on department goals, time-lines, budgets, communication, results tracking and celebration. Assess department performance against both annual goals and plans. Provide strategic recommendations based on operational analysis, research, and projections, cost identification and allocation, and resource analysis. Ensure tools and systems are in place to provide critical operational and project information to leadership and others and make actionable recommendations on both strategic goals and operational constraints. Provide leadership for the procurement function and procurement team, ensuring ministry wide collaboration and communication, facilitating appropriate resolution of issues and competing priorities. Ensure alignment of procurement initiatives with ministry objectives.
Your passion and drive to be a part of the mission of EMF will be critical in your success in the role.
Day to day
- Manages all purchasing activities and establishes strategic purchasing processes and procedures. Devise and implement effective sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Build effective and efficient relationships with suppliers with the intent on a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to secure advantageous terms. Help to control spending and building a culture of long-term savings related to procurement.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services. Finalize details of purchase orders and deliveries.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing contracts, and work with Legal and appropriate department head(s) to improve contracts as appropriate.
- Evaluates and analyzes purchasing trend and price trend to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs. Track and report key functional metrics related to improvements in Procurement’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure clarity of expectations and specifications.
- Be aware of industry trends that could impact suppliers and/or their relationship with EMF.
- Plan for unfavorable events through evaluation of EMF, vendor, and industry conditions.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
Here's what we need from you
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Procurement at a mid-large sized organization (over 400 employees).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Procurement Management/Leadership as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or Head of procurement.
- Experience creating a procurement program, not just following current model.
- Possess a knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Demonstrated abilities in negotiation and networking.
- Understanding of the technical and operational needs of radio or television, preferred.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party procurement management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with strong service mentality. Need to be seen as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to the social sector with a passion for our mission and values.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. We are remote and on-site as needed during Covid. This position is exempt and we offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
Do you dream in HTML or in digital-marketing campaigns? Does the word eblast send shivers down your spine; whereas words like segmentation and nurture strategies send you to a place of serenity? When you find yourself in a spreadsheet, are formulas and pivot tables your friendly companions? And when faced with the challenge of communicating a mission, do you know just what to say in 100 words or less? If you said yes to all of the above, you are a rare bird, and you could play a major role at EMF as our Email Campaign Content Specialist.
The Email Campaign Content Specialist:
- visualizes a dynamic email campaign, e.g. is a “blue sky” thinker, determining missing gaps, and developing solutions for a fluid end-user experience.
- Writes content from a Subject Matter Expert voice for email touch points of our known audience types in an email campaign. i.e.; landing page, form, confirmation message, confirmation email, follow up email, etc., using clear, engaging, and persuasive language.
- Can tell a compelling, complete, and concise story using the subject line, preview text, and header of an email.
- Suggests content tests to gain insights on each audience persona and various calls to action.
- Reviews all emails, email landing pages, and email collection points for spelling, grammar, and user-experience.
- Ensures that content supports the EMF mission and core values, adheres to the K-LOVE and/or Air1 brand identity, and uses search engine optimization and search engine marketing tactics to optimize impact and online reach.
- Initiates and executes creative opportunities to further promote the brands.
- Uses consistent naming conventions and file structures.
- Seeks non-profit and music entertainment email marketing best-practices to support campaigns of stakeholders across the ministry, including Programming Directors, Donor Engagement, Pastoral Care, and Digital Content Managers.
We’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in email marketing. Non-profit experience desired but not required.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Marketing Automation, Segmentation, with understanding of can-SPAM compliance, GDPR and managing multiple brands, QA and testing, and troubleshooting.
- HTML experience required with ability to read/edit/fix HTML 5.0
- Experience in email marketing platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, eTrigue, mailchimp, Constant Contact.
- Understands critical email content best-practices.
- Experience in Sitecore, WordPress, or other CMS desired.
- Experience creating editorial content, including editing, quality assurance and proofreading, with demonstrated ability to compose using different writing styles.
- Understands keyword strategy and uses effectively in email campaigns.
- Creative, resourceful and possesses initiative with solid digital marketing background.
- Experience with copywriting, formatting and distributing for the web and email.
- Possesses strong communication skills, including excellent grammatical and editing skills.
- Ability to synthesize information from different sources into presentable content.
- Attention to detail and solid organization skills.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity while managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner.
- Possesses a positive attitude and willingness to jump in and learn new things in a fast-paced environment.
- Video and audio production and basic graphics design are desired but not required.
Great Benefits & Culture
This is an exempt position which offers a rich compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
We are open to long-term remote with occasional travel to HQ (Rocklin, CA).
Our Chicago Events Team is responsible for promoting the ministry within the area. But they do so much more than represent the ministry at concerts & events. Majority of the work they do Mon - Fri, takes place "behind-the-scenes", but is absolutely necessary if we are to be successful in front of an audience. Responsibilities like researching possible events, calling on potential partners, winner communication & coordination, scheduling staff & volunteers for events, etc.
And then there's the actual "events" work... transporting all the equipment to the event setting it up & breaking it down afterwards. Coordinating booth volunteers, talking to people about the ministry, etc. It's pretty physical & often involves evenings & weekends.
As you can see, it's a pretty big job that is more complex than people realize. But it can also be so rewarding. Knowing that you're playing a part in bringing people closer to Jesus is so amazing.
If you think you have what it takes, read on to see what we're looking for in our ideal candidate!
Some of what you will be doing:
- 60% of your time will be spent in an administrative capacity vs 40% events, subject to change due to office strategy and seasons.
- Creativity is a big part of this role as you will be coming up with new ways to reach our audience on Instagram through event engagement and campaigns.
- Successfully execute administrative functions, winner communication, internal processes, prizing, and on-air content.
- Develop and build relationships within the community that result in promotional partnerships that align with and grow our target market.
- Participate in and evaluate local promotional events. Pro-actively stay informed of and participate in, community, church, and major city events. Strategically and creatively evaluate and plan participation for the strongest impact.
- Pro-actively suggest and create new and innovative ways to reach potential listeners and spotlight K-LOVE and Air 1. Examples of these would be event sponsorships, Christian concerts, community events, awareness walks/runs and local sporting events.
- Work with local promoters and ministries to promote events that are consistent with the format and audience for K-LOVE and Air 1. Look for ways to promote EMF stations at these events through displays, stage presence, and other creative options.
- Partner with Brand Managers ensuring consistency and integrity of brand communication and events that may have a national tie-in and/or involve national organizations (record companies, large ministries), etc.
- Help to schedule and staff all EMF booth activities. Develop a team of approved volunteers to partner in positively representing K-LOVE and Air 1 and assisting you with promotional activities at appropriate events and concerts. Ensure logistics of events are set up in terms of booth displays, bins of promotional items, ministry resources and enter to win opportunities.
- Collaborate with other EMF Regional Departments like Donor Engagement (DE). When appropriate, share potential promotional partner/donor information including details about discussions and relationships. When called upon, participate in DE events serving as local representation for DE in greeting and “caring for” major and principal donors at events such as concerts.
- Update “Concert/Event” page on EMF Websites. Educate listeners on how to enter the data directly onto the K-LOVE and/or Air1 websites.
- Requires some local travel in order to participate in local events.
Background and experience we're looking for:
- Experience working in an office, doing administrative and social media work.
- Understanding of radio promotional and marketing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; confident, self-managed, eager, transparent.
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ability to learn new systems quickly.
- High level of attention to detail.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
- BS/BA degree (or in progress) in marketing, broadcasting, mass communications, public relations, or equivalent.
Great Benefits & Culture
This is a non-exempt position and we offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
Additional info about this position...
- When out at events, this is a very physical position. Our ETR's can be on their feet all for several hours and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. You must be able to meet this requirement.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation; background check will be conducted.
The office is located in Glen Ellyn, IL. Events are typically in Chicago, so you will travel. This position is ideally suited for those living in or around Glen Ellyn.
EMF is headquartered in Rocklin, CA.