Click column header to sort
Change lives 1 event at a time!
Always wanted to be a part of K-LOVE & Air1, but haven't had 40 hours to pour into this role? Well, here's your chance to reach thousands in the Nashville area for Christ! This part time opportunity supports our current Nashville Events Team. Approximately 20-29 hours per week. You must be able to manage events in the evenings and weekends.
Here's some of how you will contribute:
- Collaborate and plan event engagements.
- Execution of events from inception to completion.
- Event preparation; manage volunteers and conduct volunteer training.
- Enter winner information into our system for contests.
- Update community calendar.
- Maintain promo swag, equipment and supplies inventory.
- Maintain car; wash, oil changes, records.
- Partner with current Event Team Representatives.
Here's some background and experience you might have that would help for this role:
- General event promotion work and/or customer service experience.
- Strong knowledge of radio promotions and marketing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; confident, self-managed, high-energy, and positive attitude. Eager to learn, grow, and develop professionally.
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ability to learn new systems quickly.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
- BS/BA degree (or in process) in marketing, broadcasting, mass communications, public relations, or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual is a plus!
Additional info about this position...
This is a very physical position. Our ETR's can be on their feet all for several hours and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. You must be able to meet this requirement.
Must have a valid drivers license & reliable transportation; background check will be conducted.
Minimal travel within the Greater Nashville Area will be required.
The compensation is $17.00-19.00/hour with vacation and sick time accrual.
Local Instagram: K-LOVE: @klovenashville and Air1: @air1nashville
Do you have interest in Desktop, Servers or Networking Support?
Are you a student looking for real work experience to be prepared for the IT field?
If fixing computers is “your thing” and you enjoy building relationships with others, this part time position is for you!
Our part time IT Technician role at EMF are designed to provide training and experience to students preparing for a job in Information Technology. IT Technicians will be introduced to multiple functions within our Enterprise Infrastructure department (Help Desk, Desktop Support, Servers, Networking, Data Center, and Systems Support), and will have opportunities to troubleshoot errors; run diagnostics; monitor systems; and upgrade and/or replace hardware and software systems (including Windows PCs, Macs, tablets, smart phones, server systems and networks).
Our Donor Engagement team impacts millions of people in all cities across the country through their efforts in building meaningful and authentic relationships with our valued mid-level Donors. Our Donors invest in strategic ministry priorities such as expansion projects, acquisitions, pledge drive success campaigns and impactful programs.
Imagine being part of a team that directly changes lives! You will see it in the work you do daily!
How will you be contributing?
You will manage and build strong ministry related relationships with an existing portfolio of 250-350 of EMF’s mid-level donors (giving of $3,000 to $24,999) in your region to include annual invitations of donors, care of those donors, keeping those donors informed of their impact of their gifts, and helping donors fulfill their passions and interests in EMF’s ministry.
We are looking for individuals with experience in inviting and generating at least $800,000 in annual charitable gift contributions including financial and planned gift to advance EMF ministries.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Participate in all aspects of the donor engagement cycle.
- Qualify regional donors identified by Prospect Management that are capable of making gifts of$3,000 to $24,999 to advance the ministry.
- Develop appropriate cultivation strategies for each of the 250 to 350 assigned portfolio donors.
- Invite each donor to start, renew or upgrade their annual commitment to the ministry based on a strategic calendar.
- Provide active stewardship to those donors, keeping them apprised of ministry activities, the impact of their gifts, and opportunities to engage in ministry activities to more fully engage those donors in the ministry of EMF and spreading the word and love of Christ.
- Identify opportunity to move donors into major gift solicitation as donor interests and passions indicate.
- Make at least 2 personal telephone contacts with each donor in the assigned portfolio each year if possible.
- Identify opportunities and ask donors to consider planned gifts to support the long-term success of EMF’s ministry.
- Periodically participate in regional and national events that include assigned portfolio donors.
- Work with the Donor Events Specialist to strategize local events that facilitate stewardship of donors, allow identification of new major gift prospects, and bring current donors into closer relationship with the organization.
- Work collaboratively with other Donor Engagement team members as well as EMF members to build strong donor experiences.
- Ensure all calls, events, stewardship contacts, and information gathered in those activities is recorded in the donor’s data record.
- Participate actively in Staff Meetings, Summits and Retreat
- Adhere to guidelines and administrative procedures including submitting expense reimbursements, invoices, and contact report.
- Such other duties as required to advance the mission of EMF.
To be considered, you will be…
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, confident in yourself, polished and professional.
- Organized, detailed, strategic, open to learning and growing, working well with a team.
- Able to build sincere and authentic relationships with others.
- Able to exceed goals independently and contribute to team goals (we do NOT micromanage around here).
- Experienced in fundraising, philanthropy, donor relations, ministry or similar w/a B To C background.
For you to be successful, you will have…
- Solid background in donor development and fundraising experience that includes personal contacts with donors.
- High energy professional with a track record of building donor relationships and closing gifts.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and understand the goals, interests, and passions of major gift donors.
- Effective time and detail management with the ability to manage and complete several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work strategically, set priorities, define goals and outcomes, detail tactics, and achieve results.
- An individual who is energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong individual, foundation, and corporate ministry donor relationships.
- A commitment to accuracy, transparency, and accountability both internally and externally in conversations with donors and prospects, in marketing, and reporting.
- A passion for Christian ministry.
- Dedication to developing excellent relationships with others throughout the organization.
- The ability to attend events and donor meetings that may occur in the evenings and/or on weekends.
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the US
- EMF does not sponsor applicants for work visas
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
We have a part time openging, on-site position based at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Shift Hours are: Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 11:00am. Please note: Scheduling flexibility is needed as the days and hours can change upon ministry needs.
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Our Field Engineers are the behind-the-scenes heroes of the ministry.
They are on the road a lot, working tirelessly, in remote locations, facing challenges in weather & terrain to make sure that our broadcast facilities are up and running.
Thanks to them, millions of our listeners are able to get the hope & encouragement that they need from K-LOVE & Air1.
At EMF the security team works hard to make sure that our corporate data is secure. We use many different tools to ensure the security of EMF data while building and maintain relationships with the data owners. If you are an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer, with experience in day - to - day security of corporate data then we have the job for you!
What is it like to work at EMF? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun.
We are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
A little More About the Job:
- Responsible for the management of Cybersecurity risks and Incident Response Plans (data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise.
- Assess digital information risk utilizing cybersecurity tools and provide solutions options.
- Provides solutions from internal and external audit outcomes.
- Assessment of the security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications and provide solution recommendations.
- Provide security applications support for both on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Lead investigations of any suspicious digital/data activity.
- Build relationships with function areas to create open lines of communication.
Marketing with a higher purpose, that’s the goal for the newly created Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) role with Educational Media Foundation (EMF).
We’re the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base. The CMO, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, will create and execute marketing strategy for K-LOVE and Air1 Media Networks, under the EMF umbrella, and that’s only the beginning.
This role is responsible for brand and creative strategy as well as providing direction to ensure its principles serve the overall ministry vision. You’ll accomplish your goals through the development and execution of a performance marketing strategy; use of marketing analytics and insights; owning and delivering all creative assets; running business campaigns; building and leading a world class marketing team. Success will be measured by increased listener and donor base. You will serve on our Ministry Leadership Team.
Success looks like……
- Social Media and Digital Communication running like a symphony.
- You’ll be dialed-in to the analytics that drive business and be leveraging the insights.
- Marketing dollars will be targeted to increase listenership and donor base.
- National market awareness, via events, will have demonstrated growth.
- You’ll have developed marketing plans for successful streaming and podcasting launches.
You’ll step in to lead a talented team of creatives, direct the creation of materials to support the launch of radio stations, digital properties, websites, social media campaigns and video creation.
Taking on this new role of CMO at K-LOVE & Air1, you will need the following professional skills and experience…
- Brand and performance marketer, data junkie and experience builder within the Music/Record, Radio, Film, DSP, Media or Social Media space.
- Strategic thinker and executer, yet technically knowledgeable and proficient with market research data analysis.
- Partnership builder, internally and externally. Ability to connect with and impact target audiences.
- Outstanding leadership skills; a blend of analytical, creative and strategic talents that help you earn the confidence of your staff and peers. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, motivate and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity, giving you the ability to achieve results working with and through your team.
- Strong understanding of marketing within radio and it’s nuances, as well as artist knowledge. Ability to communicate across the spectrum of formats (secular and non-secular).
- Donor experience; planning and implementing donor relations programs, events and communication a plus.
- You know education is important and you have at minimum a BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, PR, Business Administration or similar. Over achiever? You earned your Master’s and/or other certificated programs in the field.
On the personal side…
- Fairness; a firm, down to earth and kind approach, as your calling cards.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; clear, concise, direct and structured with a high level of EQ.
- You know how to have fun and have a sense of humor, but you get the work done.
- A history of building strong relationships with your team, both those who report to you and those you serve alongside.
Benefits and more...
As the nation’s largest nonprofit Christian Media Ministry, we provide a competitive salary – and that’s not all! Our Total Rewards package also includes outstanding medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid time off policy, learning, growth and advancement opportunities. Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like the ability to pray openly, be plugged in at Christian concerts (such as K-LOVE fan awards, K-LOVE cruise), and represent our ministry at industry associations.