If you are an experienced Technology Attorney, an expert in knowing your way around technology contracts; really understand the inner-workings of technology agreements, then we may have a great opportunity for you.
What might your day look like?
On an average day, you are spending 70% of your time with high volume, technology focused transactional work; legal due diligence and working closely with our technology group, expansion and engineering teams. The rest of your day might be negotiating or drafting commercial contracts and/or partnering with business groups to develop policies and support a variety of legal needs. You will be working closely with our General Counsel and the rest of the team to provide accurate legal advice to all EMF departments. So, if you like drafting deals, are all about the details, understand the unique components of a technology agreement (software, networks, satellite), and enjoy serving others, please read on….
As an experienced Technology Transactions Licensed Attorney these are qualifications we are searching for:
- Experience handling technology, telecom and media transactions with FCC rulemaking and enforcement proceedings
- Intellectual property, telecommunications, licensing, non-profit, FCC and privacy law experience preferred
- Have worked on process implementation and improvement, including review, update, and creation of templates and policies, working with stakeholders across the ministry, including regulatory compliance, data privacy, technology, signal development and intellectual property
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities; collaborate effectively with internal clients
- Must possess sound judgment regarding appropriate risk tolerance while effectively communicating risks to key stakeholders to drive expedient, thoroughly informed decisions
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust and value others; communicate effectively; and collaborate with others
- High level of integrity; demonstrated ability to work independently; establishing and meeting performance/ministry goals
- Understanding of the radio broadcast industry, non-profit sector a plus
- Juris Doctorate or similar degree from an accredited school of law
And if you had the following, we would break out in song....
- Have worked in media, radio or non-profit industry over 5 years
- Fascination with new technology and cutting edge software
- Have a start-up mentality, but working at a stable, secure, and supportive organization
- Technology-related degree
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. We offer a rich compensation package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, personal and professional development opportunities, meaningful work relationships and more.
K-LOVE & Air1 touches millions of lives worldwide and YOUR legal expertise can help make that happen!