Click column header to sort
Working at K-LOVE & Air1 is nothing like working in your typical Law Firm or large corporate environment.
For one thing; we are positive & encouraging, ministry minded & passionate about what we do. And for another thing; we do not wear suits. Jeans & shorts are how we roll. You may even find yourself with work/life balance that you haven’t experienced for a very long time! And I bet prayer & lunchtime concerts are not the norm in most law firms. Here at K-LOVE and Air1, those are a few of the many perks that we get to enjoy.
What might your day look like?
On an average day, you are spending 70% of your time with high volume, technology focused transactional work; legal due diligence and working closely with our technology group, expansion and engineering teams. The rest of your day might be negotiating or drafting commercial contracts and/or partnering with business groups to develop policies and support a variety of legal needs. You will be working closely with our General Counsel and the rest of the team to provide accurate legal advice to all EMF departments. So, if you like drafting deals, are all about the details, and enjoy serving others, please read on….
As an experienced Technology Transactions Licensed Attorney these are qualifications we are searching for:
- Experience handling technology, telecom and media transactions with FCC rulemaking and enforcement proceedings
- Intellectual property, telecommunications, licensing, non-profit, FCC and privacy law experience preferred
- Have worked on process implementation and improvement, including review, update, and creation of templates and policies, working with stakeholders across the ministry, including regulatory compliance, data privacy, technology, signal development and intellectual property
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities; collaborate effectively with internal clients
- Must possess sound judgment regarding appropriate risk tolerance while effectively communicating risks to key stakeholders to drive expedient, thoroughly informed decisions
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust and value others; communicate effectively; and collaborate with others
- High level of integrity; demonstrated ability to work independently; establishing and meeting performance/ministry goals
- Understanding of the radio broadcast industry, non-profit sector a plus
- Juris Doctorate or similar degree from an accredited school of law
And if you had the following, we would break out in song....
- Have worked in media, radio or non-profit industry over 5 years
- Certified Information Privacy Professional and/or Cyber Security course (IAPP, CIPP)
- Technology-related degree
K-LOVE & Air1 touches millions of lives worldwide and YOUR legal expertise can help make that happen!
Have you ever been told you notice everything, remember every detail? How about comments like, “you’re the most honest and trustworthy person I know”, or “how are you so cool, calm and collected in high pressure situations?” If so, you may want to consider joining our Safety and Security Team at K-LOVE & Air1.
What does our Security Team do?
You are the first point of contact with all guests. You will greet our visitors using your outstanding customer service skills, making them feel welcome, while following proper procedures to ensure the safety and protection of all EMF staff and property. You will communicate with our internal team members providing information, support, and occasionally escorting them to their car. Since this is a swing shift, you will spend your time patrolling inside and outside of our buildings. Your experience with writing detailed reports, possessing good organizational skills and the ability to make sound independent decisions will be key to your success.
What else? Glad you asked!
Passion, passion and more passion for our ministry. A calling to further the mission of K-LOVE & Air1. Regardless of our titles, each of us serve at EMF because we believe in making a positive impact on communities all over the country. You will be working in Rocklin, CA, our headquarters. This position is considered swing, M-F, 2:00pm-10:30pm.
What kind of background and experience are we looking for?
- Prior experience in a security assignment, dispatch center or similar
- Excellent interpersonal communication and exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, make good decisions and awareness of when to escalate a situation
- To be versatile, flexible, reliable, dependable, and bring value to an already well-respected team of security officers
- Ability to walk and stand 70% of an 8-hour shift
- Have experience working in a role where you had to maintain confidentiality
- Overflowing with investigative and problem-solving skills
- A desire to learn, improve and grow with us
Last but not least
You will need to pass a background and motor vehicle check, and provide references
What about some benefits?
Absolutely! We provide full medical, dental, matching 401K, vacation, holiday, sick and a whole lot more!
When job seekers look for their next position, they typically look for something that is more meaningful and significant. They want to be surrounded by a skilled team who shares their passion for success. They want an environment that is progressive and encourages personal and professional development.
But not everyone considers combining their professional skills with their faith. At K-LOVE & Air1, you will be a part of an organization that impacts millions of listeners for Christ. The work that we do here has an eternal impact. And that is priceless.
We are currently looking for a Director of Infrastructure to lead our infrastructure team (Servers, Networks, VoIP, Database). The first item on your “to do” list will be to create and implement a Dev-Ops oriented infrastructure group. You’ll need to be able to successfully lead in a matrixed environment with lots of stakeholders. And understand how to balance results and relationships.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA. (the greater Sacramento area)
Do you like the excitement of creating and managing email, print or digital campaigns competing with each communication piece to exceed your goals? Would you like to have your fingerprint on millions of pieces of collateral that reach our donors daily, monthly, yearly?
We are the largest non-profit radio network in the country with over 500K dedicated donors. We are seeking a strong leader, experienced communications professional with an unrelenting desire to share the mission of K-LOVE & Air1 through print & digital avenues.
Here's a bit more about this opportunity:
You will be responsible for the successful development, execution and completion of approved donor communication. Communications include, but are not limited to: Monthly Donor Emails, Invitation Communication, Collateral Development, Donor Thank You Letters, Impact Reports, and Endowment Reports. You will provide oversight for the Donor Engagement Specialist’s work with respect to Monthly Statements, Direct Mail Campaigns, Prayer Partner Updates, Daily Letters, and Specialty Mailings.
For you to be successful, you will have…
- Managed the communication efforts (print, digital) for a mid-level, preferably non-profit, organization.
- Led a team of direct reports.
- Customer service and/or a field requiring high levels of customer interaction and support.
- Essential to have excellent written, English, communication skills including strong editing skills, including expertise in spelling and grammar. Writing skillfully and ability to adapt writing to varying reading and writing levels necessary. The ability to write creatively and persuasively is preferred.
- Requires strong problem-solving skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Internet research.
- Role requires the ability to self-manage, to track work progress, and to work efficiently without direction and instruction.
Some of what you will be doing and contributions you will make...
- Manage all aspects of donor communication plan activities such as creating and establishing annual and project specific master timelines; management of concept, graphics, and content through all approval phases to assure brand consistency, integrity and accuracy of messaging, and production and drop date deadlines are met.
- Partner with Data Science and Prospect Development to establish communication targets to further Donor Communication goals.
- Guide and approve the Donor Communication Specialist recommendations regarding delivery tools such as paper forms, postage, printer, mail house, email delivery, telemarketing.
- Proofread, edit and author as needed; Provide appropriate quality assurance.
- Partner with Donor Advisors for invitation language. Create collateral as needed for Advisors.
- Partner with leadership to develop the annual Impact and Endowment reports.
- Develop and oversee communication project budgets, ensuring compliance with approved budgets; Recommends and facilitates budget updates as appropriate.
- Lead Donor Communication Specialist regarding print management oversight including establishing and maintaining working relationships with the printer of choice, specialty printers, email and telemarketing vendors through all phases of print.
This position is located in our beautiful Rocklin, CA headquarters.
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you are computer savvy, and love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
This is a full time, on-site position based at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Monday – Friday 4:30am - 1:00pm (1 opening)
Sunday - Thursday 2:00pm - 10:30pm (2 openings)
Tuesday - Saturday 2:00pm - 10:30pm (1 opening)
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Do you remember your first concert? Depending on your generation & music style, it could have been Tom Petty, Foo Fighters or Drake. I’ll bet you can recall every detail, who you were with, the venue, smells, the songs played and how you felt when you left. Now think about all of that, only you are at a Christian music concert. What else do you “feel” after hearing Toby Mac, Crowder or Skillet? Lifted up? Loved? Your spiritual cup runneth over? Ready to overcome anything? These are the memories you will help to create for thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners as you engage at concerts, festivals, local community events & even 1 on 1.
We have an Events Team Representative opportunity in Dallas
You will work closely with the Lead to create strong relationships within your community; expose the radio station to people who have never heard K-LOVE and Air1; and deepen listener’s experience through service opportunities, ministry outreach, events and concerts.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have successfully met the following objectives in the past:
- Proven success growing a media market (or similar industry) via listenership, web site visits, social media participation, listener attendance at events or involvement in ministry outreach.
- Created, managed and executed innovative campaigns or events, exceeding goals set.
- Excellent connector and relationship builder within your community.
- Consistently met and even exceed KPIs or goals set by your manager or organization within the scope of your position.
Here's what you need to be successful:
- Most important, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about AND love the city of Dallas!
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CREATIVE & Idea Driven! Gorilla Marketing focus.
- Ability to handle a very fast-paced & rigorous work schedule, lifting more than 25lbs on a regular basis (packing up the car, putting up the tent/speakers, standing for long periods, breaking down).
- Strong knowledge of radio promotional and marketing techniques.
- Be organized, detail oriented, have great follow through, do what you say, trustworthy!
- Experience in events, promotions, marketing, brand management within radio, media or the music industry.
- Flexible & cool with ever-changing priorities.
- Servitude attitude (it’s not about us, it’s about Him).
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) & Social Media platforms.
- Candidates living in the Dallas area preferred.
Additional info about this position...
- This can be a very physical position. There are times when you are on your feet all day and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. You must be able to meet this requirement.
- This position regularly travels to events within their region (and sometimes outside their region) therefore we require a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
- Understanding the local market is crucial, so currently residing in the area is a plus.
- More than 40 hours/week is the norm in promotions. Working evenings, weekends & holidays are a regular occurrence/schedule.
Must pass background and motor vehicle report
Donor Advisor (Major Gifts) representing Southern California for K-LOVE & Air1
Our Donor Engagement team impacts millions of people in all cities across the country through their efforts in building meaningful and authentic relationships with our valued Major Donors. Our Major Donors invest in strategic ministry priorities such as expansion projects, acquisitions, pledge drive success campaigns and impactful programs such as our highly successful Crisis Response Training (CRT) http://www.crisisresponse.org/. These are just some of the priorities we can launch and services we can provide because of our generous major donors at K-LOVE & Air1.
Imagine being part of a team that directly changes lives! You will see it in the work you do daily!
How will you be contributing?
You will be managing and building strong, ministry related relationships with an existing portfolio of 150-200 of EMF’s top-level donors (giving of $25,000+) in your region. Develop appropriate cultivation strategies for each of your assigned portfolio donors. Move donors to solicitation and closure in an appropriate and timely fashion. Prospecting will be minimal.
Provide active stewardship to those donors, keeping them apprised of ministry activities, the impact of their gifts, and opportunities to engage in ministry activities to more fully engage those donors in the ministry of EMF and spreading the word and love of Christ.
This is not a 40 hour a week/8-5 job, nor is it just a job. You will be called into this ministry through thoughtful prayer and guidance by the Holy Spirit. Because you are building relationships with people, you will find yourself often connecting in the evening/weekends or early mornings.
This is not a job, but a lifestyle!
To be considered, you will be…
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, confident in yourself, polished and professional
- Organized, detailed, strategic, open to learning and growing, working well with a team
- Able to build sincere and authentic relationships with others
- Able to exceed goals independently and contribute to team goals (we do NOT micromanage around here)
- Experienced in fundraising, philanthropy, donor relations, ministry or similar w/a B To C background
For you to be successful, you will have…
- Solid background in donor development and fundraising experience that includes personal contacts with donors
- High energy professional with a track record of building donor relationships and closing gifts
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and understand the goals, interests, and passions of major gift donors
- A passion for Christian ministry
- Dedication to developing excellent relationships with others throughout the organization
- The ability to attend events and donor meetings that may occur in the evenings and/or on weekend
- BS/BA degree; advanced degree a plus
- Fundraising certification a plus
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the US
- EMF does not sponsor applicants for work visas
The K-LOVE & Air1 Pastors provide biblical guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling, write articles for our digital media platforms, respond to prayer requests, lead prayer times for our staff, and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor during those assigned periods.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Office hours for this position will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (start times vary).
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) Technicians monitor our EMF’s radio networks. They partner with Engineers and Broadcast Techs to ensure EMF programs are broadcast in compliance with FCC guidelines and the highest level of quality. They do this by proactive remote communication w/broadcast equipment and staff.
This is a part-time position that is based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Shift: Saturday & Sunday, day shift (16 hours w/opportunities for additional hours if desired)
Learn more about what our NOC does: Article about our NOC
The Data Science & Insight team at K-LOVE & Air1, scours through massive amounts of data, looking for the story behind it. They query databases and analyze the results to help us find answers to some of our more challenging questions. Then they report it in a way that is useful to our execs. They use the most advanced analytical tools & their naturally inquisitive minds to provide practical insight.
Our Data Science & Insight team is currently looking for a Business Analyst who is more of a "systems thinker". This is a hybrid role, blending of the roles of business systems analyst, data analyst, and scrum master.
In this role, you’ll be working on requirements gathering and documentation, user story development, managing the kanban board and partially serving as the scrum master.
As a K-LOVE & Air1 Business Systems Analyst II, you’ll have an opportunity to serve on both business & technical projects that will have a huge impact on our ministry. These projects will help us to be more effective and ultimately allow us to reach more people for Christ!
Yes, you’ll be responsible for the standard BSA responsibilities… Leading requirements gathering and documentation, user story development and documenting acceptance criteria, stakeholder management and communication, facilitating Scrum ceremonies, testing preparation and execution, scheduling meetings, etc. But as you do this, you’ll be developing some great relationships and working with some really talented and passionate team members here at K-LOVE & Air1.
We are dynamic and results oriented, but move things forward in a way that is Christ-like & collaborative. HOW you manage your work & interact with others will make a difference in your success here.
This is a full-time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.