If you are an experienced Technology Attorney, an expert in knowing your way around technology contracts; really understand the inner-workings of technology agreements, then we may have a great opportunity for you.
What might your day look like?
On an average day, you are spending 70% of your time with high volume, technology focused transactional work; legal due diligence and working closely with our technology group, expansion and engineering teams. The rest of your day might be negotiating or drafting commercial contracts and/or partnering with business groups to develop policies and support a variety of legal needs. You will be working closely with our General Counsel and the rest of the team to provide accurate legal advice to all EMF departments. So, if you like drafting deals, are all about the details, understand the unique components of a technology agreement (software, networks, satellite), and enjoy serving others, please read on….
As an experienced Technology Transactions Licensed Attorney these are qualifications we are searching for:
- Experience handling technology, telecom and media transactions with FCC rulemaking and enforcement proceedings
- Intellectual property, telecommunications, licensing, non-profit, FCC and privacy law experience preferred
- Have worked on process implementation and improvement, including review, update, and creation of templates and policies, working with stakeholders across the ministry, including regulatory compliance, data privacy, technology, signal development and intellectual property
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities; collaborate effectively with internal clients
- Must possess sound judgment regarding appropriate risk tolerance while effectively communicating risks to key stakeholders to drive expedient, thoroughly informed decisions
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust and value others; communicate effectively; and collaborate with others
- High level of integrity; demonstrated ability to work independently; establishing and meeting performance/ministry goals
- Understanding of the radio broadcast industry, non-profit sector a plus
- Juris Doctorate or similar degree from an accredited school of law
And if you had the following, we would break out in song....
- Have worked in media, radio or non-profit industry over 5 years
- Fascination with new technology and cutting edge software
- Have a start-up mentality, but working at a stable, secure, and supportive organization
- Technology-related degree
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. We offer a rich compensation package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, personal and professional development opportunities, meaningful work relationships and more.
K-LOVE & Air1 touches millions of lives worldwide and YOUR legal expertise can help make that happen!
K-LOVE is more than a radio station – we have a thriving online presence and are looking for an influencer to join our team! The Community Manager is a JR level role and will have their finger on the pulse of K-LOVE’s online community, on all our social media platforms, and will be the go-to person for all things community. You’ll be an innovator, creating your own path in this new position. Working with our internal teams, you’ll foster conversation around relevant themes that inspire others to grow personally and in relationships all while deepening their faith in Jesus. One day it might be music, another ministry, spiritual growth, personal growth or causes – but it will all advocate for K-LOVE’s ministry purpose, values and mission. Your success in this role will start by leading from the heart with a focus on connections, conversations and content that moves all who engage with us in community forums to draw closer to Christ.
Here's some of what you will be doing:
- Define execution strategy and tactics to achieve Community goals by developing and recommending initiatives and/or programs to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Research, curate, and create thought-provoking content to share with community members that strengthens not only our brands, but also the listeners’ faith in God in accordance to EMF’s mission and core values.
- Grow community engagement through social experiences, contests, awards, member call-outs, and other social community programs.
- The Community Manager is “a face” and “voice” to our listeners online and a champion for the ministry. The incumbent will host the community which involves connecting people, praising/recognizing incoming guests, and maintaining and joining conversations.
- Knows when to remove someone politely and quickly from the community without disrupting others.
Still interested? Here's some background we are looking for:
- Previous experience managing social media platforms for an organization.
- Proven social strategy skills to help attract and retain members a must.
- Possesses pre-existing profiles, accounts, and history of company level activity on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter; accounts and history of activity on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media desired.
- Comfort and familiarity with social media technologies (E.g., Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite) with a working knowledge of email and social marketing. Hands on experience blogging or copywriting.
- Proven skills in online community management with knowledge of administering and maintaining user-generated content.
- Experience with analytics review, configuration, and reporting a plus.
- Experience giving executive level presentations and reports a plus.
- Basic graphic design and audio editing experience desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary in addition to the ability to engage with his/her own authentic voice.
- Possess a service-oriented mindset with an ability to listen, solve problems, connect, and delegate.
Proven ability to plan, organize, lead, and direct projects.This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA. The compensation is $41,600/year and we offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
This is a great way to kick start your HR career if you have had 1-2 yrs experience in HR and know this is where you want to learn, improve & grow for your future! We are the largest non-profit Christian Radio Network in the country. Gotta love people, music & Christ.
HR, here at K-LOVE & Air1 is a little unique. Our biggest compliment from our Team Members is, “you don’t seem like most HR people”. And that’s because we’re not! Our team, partners with our leaders and team members with faith, compassion, and competence. And we absolutely love what we do! A cool thing…sometimes an artist comes through and gives us an opportunity for a photo op!
for King & Country & Lauren Daigle giving some love to HR
In this role you will get to support every function of HR: recruiting, benefits, ER, Org. Development, training, social media, employment branding & more. In addition, you will be the keeper of culture and actively participate (and create) many of our weekly/monthly culture events for our team members. You will need creativity, energy, and excellent planning skills. You will have opportunities to streamline processes, lead our onboarding and orientation, be the point person for our valuable team members and have a welcomed voice at our table.
We are a team of 9 and our reputation within the organization is indicative of our department values: high integrity, teamwork, care for others, creativity and growth.
There's a lot of cool things that we love about our culture, but one of the coolest things is that everyone here is on-fire for our mission. Our environment is casual yet passionate, ministry focused yet fun. We combine the best of both the ministry and music industries! We are a rapidly changing, fast paced, dynamic, yet highly rewarding environment.
K-LOVE and Air1 Media Networks has an opportunity for you to join our Listener Services Team, focusing on our semi-annual Pledge Drive and associated on-going fundraising efforts. The Fundraising Logistical Specialist will report to the Director of Listener Experience, creating excitement, building anticipation, and encouraging staff involvement for ministry Fundraising Campaigns. You will champion customer service that exemplifies Accuracy, Connection and Empathy (ACE) and is a representation of our network brand voices. You will work closely with Listener Services leadership team and ministry-wide support partners in the behind the scenes logistics of all Fundraising Campaigns.
What does this role look like day to day? You’ll coordinate in-house staff participation in Fundraising Campaigns including establishing timelines, executing launch meetings, overseeing and encouraging sign-ups, KPI reporting, and task list coordination. Fundraising is a lot of work, but we also want to create positive Field Team and in-house staff experiences, which you’ll organize. Communication during our fundraising seasons is critical and you’ll maintain forums (Basecamp or TEAMS), post campaign reviews, and documentation of all campaign processes.
Your presentation skills will be important as you provide training to in-house staff as well as contracted Call Centers. Since we mentioned Call Centers, you’ll also be scripting their communication, conducting contract review and semi-annual review meetings. We need you to ensure the Call Centers represent K-LOVE and Air1 with the excellence expected from our internal team.
Wondering if you’re qualified for this role? Here's what you need.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Project Management or similar background.
- Strong computer skills; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Visio.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication a must!
- Confident in public speaking and leading group training sessions.
- Experienced in developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) or other reference documentation from scratch.
- Possesses Project coordination skills, including ability to assess the work, break it down into steps, estimate resources and effort required, and execute.
- Previous supervision or leadership experience desired. For example, experience leading a project team, small group, serving in a leadership role within the community.
- Organize team members toward achieving project objectives.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work within a team environment and establishing and meeting performance/ministry goals for self and others.
If you’re looking for a challenging role which provides the opportunity to make a big impact, this role has what you’re looking for. You’ll measure your success through the seamless execution of Pledge Drives and fundraising campaigns. You’re impact will be noticed and guaranteed fun along the way!
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA. The compensation is $41,000-$45,000/year and we offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
Our Events Team Representative (ETR) is responsible for promoting & positively representing Air1 within their local community. Our ETR's develop strong relationships & "presence" within their local communities to increase ministry visibility and brand recognition, resulting in increased listeners, and deeper relationships.
A day in the life.......
OK there's not a typical day in the life of an ETR, however it could look something like...wake up and thank God for this day and the opportunities to change lives. You might need a cup of coffee for that, so go ahead, enjoy. Jump in your car and turn on Air1! Now you’re ready to hit the ground running. Say "good morning" to your fellow co-workers, head straight to a strategy meeting with your team, then make calls, check e-mails, submit giveaway orders, plan local social media strategy for the weeks ahead, connect with community/church leaders, event directors, promoters to discuss partnerships and on-site presence. You might take a 10 minute break and pray for our listeners who have sent in prayer requests. Take time to coordinate and check details for your next event, write copy, meet with your manager and LETR to plan and brainstorm ideas. Lunch time already? Go re-fuel, cause you’re going to need it for your afternoon promotion downtown. Jump in the Air1 car and meet your volunteers to spread the word and the music. Fast forward a few hours, wow, that was amazing! It's late, you're physically tired, but there's an energy buzzing inside of you from all those incredible listener stories! You know you're making an impact. Today was a blessed day and on your way home you can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.
Some other good to knows:
- You will help promote the K-LOVE and Air1 radio networks to the local community.
- You are responsible for all office administrative information.
- You get to run contests on-air and through a local text club for an average 1-2 concerts and 3 to 4 community events every month. Responsibilities include entering spots on-air, creating the text contest, selecting winners, and contacting them with details about the event. You will also work directly with show promoters for onsite specifics.
- You will utilize and complete a detailed check-list for each event to keep track of multiple events running at the same time.
- You will maintain the local Instagram account.
- You will go out in the community by going to events where our listeners will be. This includes events hosted by churches, non-profits, etc. and can be either outdoors or indoors. At these events ETR’s manage volunteers and engage with listeners for various enter-to-win giveaways and engagements to encourage potential listeners to the booth to share about the ministry.
K-LOVE and Air1 impacts lives world-wide, bringing hope & encouragement through media. You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry and media. In addition to being positive, encouraging and ministry-focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, collaborative, and fun.
Do you like to problem solve, come up with solutions and implement them? This may be the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analysis Manager to join the Strategic Management Group and lead a team of business analysts to work on the organization’s most strategic projects (e.g. enterprise Sales Force CRM implementation); from initial analysis and business case development through design and implementation.
K-LOVE and Air1 serves over 12 million weekly listeners and you can be an important part of leading the transformational change that is improving how we impact our audience through music, radio and media!
Our Sr. Database Administrator administers all aspects of EMF databases by performing the following duties: Implementation of data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance; resolution of database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication and other distributed data issues. The use of SQL Server 2016 is required.
Our Desktop Support Technician II provides support to end users on a variety of technical issues, responding to phone, e-mail and in-person requests for technical support. This position is responsible for documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution, in addition to identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems. The Desktop Support Technician II also maintains, upgrades and/or replaces computer hardware and software systems. Supported platforms include: Windows PCs, Apple Macs, Tablets and smart phones.
Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Join our K-LOVE/Air1 Street Team!
This is a part time, evenings/weekends Events driven role (15-25 hours). You will support the two Event Representatives in our Pasadena location with execution of small and large Events. You will work independently, however will manage and serve with our dedicated group of volunteers.
If you reside in Pasadena (ideal), LA County (will work), however outside those areas, this role will not make sense for drive times.
Keep in mind, this position requires availability for some evenings AND weekends, so if you have a 40+ hour a week job, it might be rough.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have successfully met the following objectives in the past:
- Solid experience executing events on small and large scales
- Excellent connector and relationship builder within your community; outstanding communicator
- Dependable, reliable, flexible, problem solver, can work independently, go-getter and don't get shaken easily
This opportunity will reside in our Pasadena market
Here's some of what you will be doing:
- Participate in local promotional events. Proactively stay informed of and participate in, community, church, and major city events. Strategically and creatively evaluate and plan participation for the strongest impact
- Suggest and create new and innovative ways to reach potential listeners and spotlight K-LOVE and Air 1. Examples of these may be event sponsorships, speaking engagements, arrangement of testimonials, concert in the park, unique places to give away window decals, contest cards, pens, etc.
- Work with local promoters and ministries to promote events that are consistent with the format and audience for K-LOVE and Air 1. Look for ways to promote EMF stations at these events through displays, stage presence, and other creative option
And last, here's some background and experience you might have that would help for this role:
- Strong communication and presentation skills; confident, self-managed, eager, transparent
- Social Media and basic computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ability to learn new systems quickly
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about
Additional info about this position...
- This is a very physical position. Our ETR's can be on their feet for a number of hours and regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment
- Must have a valid drivers license & reliable transportation; motor vehicle and background check will be conducted; only those with clear MVRs and backgrounds will be considered
Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Our Events Team Representative (ETR) is responsible for promoting & positively representing K-LOVE and Air1 within their local community. Our ETR's develop strong relationships & a "presence" within their local communities to increase ministry visibility and brand recognition, resulting in increased listeners, and deeper relationships.
A day in the life.......
OK, there's not a typical day in the life of an ETR, however it could look something like...wake up and thank God for this day and the opportunities to change lives. You might need a cup of coffee for that, so go ahead, enjoy. Jump in your car and turn on K-LOVE! Now you’re ready to hit the ground running. Say "good morning" to your fellow co-worker, then check e-mails, submit giveaway orders, plan local social media strategy for the weeks ahead, and connect with community/church leaders, event directors, and promoters to discuss partnerships and on-site presence. Then take a 15-minute break and pray for our listeners who have sent in prayer requests. Take time to coordinate and check details for your next event, write copy for an on-air giveaway, meet with your lead to plan and brainstorm ideas. Lunch time already? Go re-fuel, cause you’re going to need it for your afternoon promotion downtown. Jump in the K-LOVE car and meet your volunteers to spread the word and the music. Fast forward a few hours, wow, that was amazing! It's late, you're physically tired, but there's an energy buzzing inside of you from all those incredible listener stories! You know you're making an impact. Today was a blessed day and on your way home you can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.
Event Team Representative Philadelphia Job Description
- The Events Team Representative (ETR) helps promote the K-LOVE and Air1 radio networks to the local community.
- ETR’s are responsible for all office administrative information.
- ETR’s are responsible for running contests on-air and through a local text club for an average 1-2 concerts and 3 to 4 community events every month. Responsibilities include entering spots on-air, creating the text contest, selecting winners, and contacting them with details about the event. You will also work directly with show promoters for onsite specifics.
- Responsible for utilizing and completing a detailed check-list for each event to keep track of multiple events running at the same time.
- Responsible for maintaining the local Instagram account.
- Responsible for being out in the community by going to events where our listeners will be. This includes events hosted by churches, non-profits, etc. and can be either outdoors or indoors. At these events ETR’s manage volunteers and engage with listeners for various enter-to-win giveaways and engagements to encourage potential listeners to the booth to share about the ministry.
So here's the nuts and bolts of what we are looking for...
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in promotions, marketing, events, brand management within radio, media or the music industry or non-profit organizations.
- Strong knowledge of promotional and marketing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Experience and skill creating a contagious enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a contributing part of a team. Ability to handle a very fast-paced & rigorous work schedule.
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) & Social Media platforms.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, broadcasting, mass communications, public relations, or equivalent.
- Candidates living in the greater Philadelphia area encouraged to apply.
Additional info about this position...
- This can be a very physical position. There are times when our ETR's are on their feet all day. They regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. Candidates must be able to meet this requirement.
- This position regularly travels to events within their region (and sometimes outside their region). Therefore we require a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
- Understanding the local market is crucial, so candidates currently residing in the area are highly encouraged to apply.
- More than 40 hours/week is the norm in promotions. Working evenings, weekends & holidays are a regular occurrence/schedule.
- On average, 25% travel can be expected. This is a non-exempt position.
The type of traits needed for the ETR position specifically:
- This position is for someone who is great with details and spinning lots of plates at once.
- This position is for the person who loves to EXECUTE TASKS!
- While there is some creativity involved, mostly this position is for someone who hears their marching orders and goals for the week/month/year and is excited to make them happen.
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
This is a full time, on-site position based at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Tuesday - Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Our Field Engineers are the behind-the-scenes heroes of the ministry.
They are on the road a lot, working tirelessly, in remote locations, facing challenges in weather & terrain to make sure that our broadcast facilities are up and running.
Thanks to them, millions of our listeners are able to get the hope & encouragement that they need from K-LOVE & Air1.
Are you passionate about Business Analysis AND feel called to serving in ministry?
If so, this might be the right role for you!
As a Business Analyst III for K-LOVE & Air1, you will practice business analysis by identifying and articulating the need for change across all levels of our organization. You will be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating business cases, to taking a leadership role by defining goals and requirements for programs and projects. You will be responsible for documenting and defining business needs and solutions that will maximize the value delivered by our organization.
K-LOVE and Air1 impacts lives world-wide, bringing the hope & encouragement of Christ through our media channels. Using your skills with technology YOU can help make that happen!
As a developer on the web and mobile team, you’ll be part of a group responsible for our public facing platforms (e.g. websites, mobile apps, web services, Roku app, AppleTV app, Alexa skills, and more). Working closely with content producers, you’ll create and maintain new features that you develop and deliver rapidly with a DevOps mindset (automation and frequent small deployments). The primary technology stack for your everyday work will be Microsoft (C#, Visual Studio, Azure) focused, but there will be plenty of opportunities to play with other technologies (e.g. Solr, iOS, Android).
In addition to your "day-to-day" responsibilities, you'll be expected to participate and contribute to ministry-wide initiatives like Pledge Drives, Daily Prayer, and Team Meetings.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Get to work in the morning, bootup, plugin, and caffeinate from the free “bean to cup” coffee machine in the breakroom. Check emails and head to prayer time in the worship center to pray for our listeners. After prayer time, do a quick team daily stand up and break off or pair up to work on the latest priorities. As you complete your work you perform a pull request into the development branch. Assuming your code builds successfully, and unit tests pass on the CI server (which it will because you’re a coding wizard after all), a pull request approval message is sent to the team deployment channel.
You decide to take a break for lunch. Good news, it is Friday and your favorite food truck is here this week. By the time you’re done eating in the picnic area and get back your desk you see your pull request was approved and the automated CD pipeline kicked deploying your changes to the integration environment. You test your new code and approve it for release to staging to be QA tested. Then you’re off to a solution design meeting to discuss how to best implement the next new feature we want to create. When done, if there are any system issues happening, you may jump in and help troubleshoot. Before you know it, QA has finished testing your amazing code and you’re ready to show it off.
By now it is mid-afternoon, and you swing by the killer coffee machine again on your way to talk with requestor of your new feature and show them how it works. They love it but have one more tweak. “But last time you said…”, you stop yourself. The tweak does make it better, and even though you feel like you suggested this originally during the design session, you remember Ephesians 4:2, “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” You smile and say, “great idea.” Back at your desk you knock out the few lines of code to make the needed changes and submit another pull request. You shoot your neighbor with a Nerf dart to get their attention and ask them to approve changes. Before you know it, you’re showing the tweak to the requestor and they sign off that they’re ready to go live. The final approval buttons are pushed and before you leave for the day the new feature is live in production.
Your day is done, so you pack up and head home listening to KLOVE while you drive. You hear a story on air about how someone’s life was changed by God through the positive and encouraging message we share and realize you’re a part of making that happen. Another great day in the books.
As Applications Manager, you will be a working manager, responsible for the development and implementation of our core applications. These projects are primarily internal web development projects but may also include native application development.
This is an on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Our Digital & Cross Channel Optimization Manager is responsible for seeing the K-LOVE and Air1 digital ecosystems from our audience’s vantage point. You will be familiar and immersed in our digital content development, publishing, responding, monitoring, and synchronizing across social media channels, digital properties, and internal meeting qualitative and quantitative goals. You will actively participate in the review, analysis, and mining of insights after completion of key campaigns/initiatives so that opportunities can be leveraged from what we learn about our audience. In addition, you will manage third-party partners for content, streaming, and technology development; acting as the operational liaison to our partners. You will be successful when audience engagement shows growth over time, our digital conversion goals are achieved, and the digital expression of what we offer looks/sounds/feels unified across the EMF websites, apps and socials, and on approved third party digital properties.
What you will be doing:
Assist and actively participate in the development and roll-out of short and mid-term digital communication and marketing plans. Coordinate the digital components of multi-channel initiatives and messages so that the elements of the effort align with a larger EMF strategy.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Digital Communications group, Radio Programming, Donor Engagement, the VP of Digital Communication and other key stakeholders to ensure campaigns have an integrated approach, are “on brand”, and deliver consistent brand messaging to advance the digital audience experience.
- Develop and execute personalization and targeted action plans based on customer segmentation studies and the interactions of each consumer with the business and/or website, which leverages the available data and campaign insights.
- Work with key stakeholders in Digital Communications Department and Technology Group to plan, develop and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, regularly performing thorough keyword searches.
- Work with third-party digital content partners on content generation to ensure adherence to and maintenance of site and brand standards through the visual designs, copywriting, and campaign positioning; while utilizing proven best practices in user design, experience, and optimization.
- Acts as the accountable and responsible point of contact for third-party digital content aggregators (TuneIn, iHeart, Aha), which includes the administration and ongoing operations.
- Plan, develop, execute, monitor, and report on paid digital/social media advertising when approved or directed.
- Collaborate with ad agencies to coordinate and produce relevant marketing content, placement strategies, and social media campaigns when approved or directed.
- Deliver innovative ways to achieve campaign goals and positioning across the digital ecosystems.
- Identify, track, and monitor key performance metrics against planned initiatives. Report on results/impact of campaigns.
- Conduct market research as necessary. Develop and introduce cost-effective cross-channel marketing tactics. Review and analyze changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing direction accordingly.
- Establish and maintain marketing best practices, workflow/processes, and a deep understanding of the competitive landscape to ensure optimal productivity, high-quality deliverables and excellence in meeting audience expectation and relevancy to our brands and platforms.
Background and experience you need:
- Experienced in digital, cross channel optimization and SEO with an emphasis on customer engagement and marketing analytics.
- Solid experience with Salesforce, Site-core and creation of personas is an absolute must.
- Basic understanding of ecosystems within socials.
- Proven ability to analyze quantitative information and produce reports, recommendations, and insights.
- Experience working with enterprise level marketing automation software, web content management systems, and digital analytics tools.
- Experience with third-party partnership (vendor relations) that are managed in accordance to master service agreements.
- Proven experience implementing SEO/SEM best practices with practical application in prior jobs.
- Relies heavily on past experiences when formulating decisions and expressing creative direction.
- Solid understanding of copywriting, formatting, and distributing content digitally.
- Proficient with PowerPoint/Excel or Numbers/Keynote with an ability to provide reporting.
Must pass a background check.
The K-LOVE & Air1 Pastors provide biblical guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling, write articles for our digital media platforms, respond to prayer requests, lead prayer times for our staff, and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor during those assigned periods.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Office hours for this position will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (start times vary).