Change a life, 1 Event at a Time!
Our Events Team Representative (ETR) is responsible for promoting & positively representing K-LOVE and Air1 within their local community. Our ETR's develop strong relationships & a "presence" within their local communities to increase ministry visibility and brand recognition, resulting in increased listeners, and deeper relationships.
A day in the life.......
OK, there's not a typical day in the life of an ETR, however it could look something like...wake up and thank God for this day and the opportunities to change lives. You might need a cup of coffee for that, so go ahead, enjoy. Jump in your car and turn on K-LOVE! Now you’re ready to hit the ground running. Say "good morning" to your fellow co-worker, then check e-mails, submit giveaway orders, plan local social media strategy for the weeks ahead, and connect with community/church leaders, event directors, and promoters to discuss partnerships and on-site presence. Then take a 15-minute break and pray for our listeners who have sent in prayer requests. Take time to coordinate and check details for your next event, write copy for an on-air giveaway, meet with your lead to plan and brainstorm ideas. Lunch time already? Go re-fuel, cause you’re going to need it for your afternoon promotion downtown. Jump in the K-LOVE car and meet your volunteers to spread the word and the music. Fast forward a few hours, wow, that was amazing! It's late, you're physically tired, but there's an energy buzzing inside of you from all those incredible listener stories! You know you're making an impact. Today was a blessed day and on your way home you can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.
Event Team Representative Philadelphia Job Description
- The Events Team Representative (ETR) helps promote the K-LOVE and Air1 radio networks to the local community.
- ETR’s are responsible for all office administrative information.
- ETR’s are responsible for running contests on-air and through a local text club for an average 1-2 concerts and 3 to 4 community events every month. Responsibilities include entering spots on-air, creating the text contest, selecting winners, and contacting them with details about the event. You will also work directly with show promoters for onsite specifics.
- Responsible for utilizing and completing a detailed check-list for each event to keep track of multiple events running at the same time.
- Responsible for maintaining the local Instagram account.
- Responsible for being out in the community by going to events where our listeners will be. This includes events hosted by churches, non-profits, etc. and can be either outdoors or indoors. At these events ETR’s manage volunteers and engage with listeners for various enter-to-win giveaways and engagements to encourage potential listeners to the booth to share about the ministry.
So here's the nuts and bolts of what we are looking for...
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in promotions, marketing, events, brand management within radio, media or the music industry or non-profit organizations.
- Strong knowledge of promotional and marketing techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Experience and skill creating a contagious enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a contributing part of a team. Ability to handle a very fast-paced & rigorous work schedule.
- Solid computer skills - MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) & Social Media platforms.
- And most importantly, you need to have a sincere passion & enthusiasm for the ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 and "get" what we are all about.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, broadcasting, mass communications, public relations, or equivalent.
- Candidates living in the greater Philadelphia area encouraged to apply.
Additional info about this position...
- This can be a very physical position. There are times when our ETR's are on their feet all day. They regularly lift and transport heavy booths & equipment. Candidates must be able to meet this requirement.
- This position regularly travels to events within their region (and sometimes outside their region). Therefore we require a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
- Understanding the local market is crucial, so candidates currently residing in the area are highly encouraged to apply.
- More than 40 hours/week is the norm in promotions. Working evenings, weekends & holidays are a regular occurrence/schedule.
- On average, 25% travel can be expected. This is a non-exempt position.
The type of traits needed for the ETR position specifically:
- This position is for someone who is great with details and spinning lots of plates at once.
- This position is for the person who loves to EXECUTE TASKS!
- While there is some creativity involved, mostly this position is for someone who hears their marching orders and goals for the week/month/year and is excited to make them happen.
As a Listener Services Associate (LSA), you'll serve as an extension of what is happening on-air, through phone calls, text and social media engagement. Your goal is to offer accurate and timely responses to our listeners with outstanding customer service.
In this role, you'll be supporting and responding to our listeners. This puts you in a front line, first responder position, making it super important to listen well, show empathy and use sincere, conversational communication. You will also be expected to problem solve using ministry guidelines.
It’s a high energy, fast-paced, fast-changing position because the volume and momentum are media and technology driven.
PART TIME Work Schedule: 2 different shift opportunities
20 hrs/week -
Position 1: Sunday 12:30-5:30; Saturdays 2:30-10; Tuesday 5-10, for a total of 18hrs
Position 2: Sunday 6-2:30; Saturday 1:30-6:30; Fri 5-10, for a total of 18hrs
Position 3: Saturday 2:30-10; Sunday 1:30-6:30; Fri 5-10, for a total of 18hrs
This position pays $13.00/hour.
*Our listener services department does not close down for many of the holidays. It is expected that all team members will share in coverage on a rotational basis.
This is an on-site position at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Imagine you just made a monetary donation to one of your favorite causes. No sooner had you done so, you receive a thoughtful, caring and appreciative acknowledgement from that organization, sharing how your donation helped the cause and changed the lives of others. The door to a strong personal and lasting relationship has been opened.
Now, imagine you’re the one managing the timely processing and distribution of those personalized, thoughtful and informative acknowledgements. You’re also writing monthly messages to keep those new relationships growing strong. You’re designing invitations that influence, laying out copy that captivates, and you’re making sure people who invest in your organization know that they are valued and that their contributions matter. You’re keeping them engaged and informed by using your writing, editing and graphic talents to reach more than 500,000 K-LOVE and Air1 donors.
This is your chance to inspire and thank the donors whose gifts enable K-LOVE and Air1 to reach millions of listeners with the love of Christ every day. If you desire to use your passion for creating meaningful content and experiences through compelling writing and design, please consider this opportunity.
The Donor Communications Coordinator is responsible for a variety of projects and processes that support the Donor Engagement team and enhance the donor experience.
What your day may look like:
Arrive at HQ, grab a cup of coffee and greet your 400+ team members. You may want to start your day off attending prayer in our worship center. You’ve got a team meeting, followed by collaborating with our Data Science & Insights, Digital Media, Listener Services, Media Production and Email Marketing teams. Next, you may be creating acknowledgement pieces, reviewing donor activity or building more efficient processes for improvement. You’re starved, so grab lunch with one of your friends outside in our courtyard, or in our café. This afternoon you may be leading a school group or job candidate through the new Studio Tour, which you were instrumental in designing. Our visitors will compliment you on your enthusiasm and ministry knowledge, and thank you for the memorable experience you created for them. Wrapping up your day, you feel fulfilled reflecting on all you accomplished as you were popping from project to project, meeting to meeting, dropping one thing and picking up another, all without missing a beat. Time to head home, knowing your efforts made a difference in the lives of millions.
If this is you, here’s some background we are looking for:
- Someone who LOVES clear and compelling communication; written, verbal, video, graphics.
- Ability to provide 3-5 writing samples (published or unpublished).
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, AP Style.
- Always respects deadlines.
- Copyediting/proofreading skills; attention to detail.
- Previous experience where high attention to detail is a must!
- Excels in an environment of organized chaos.
- Personable and outgoing.
- Coachable, teachable, take on challenges with drive and excitement.
- Personal alignment with the values and mission of K-LOVE & Air1.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA and is not eligible for remote. We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more. Your compensation will start at $20.00/hr. We can't wait to meet you.
Thousands of K-LOVE & Air1 listeners reach out to our Pastoral Care team over the phone, through email and social media, looking for prayer and spiritual support. Our team of Pastoral Support Specialists support our pastors, by serving as the first contact for callers, offering support and prayer.
The environment is high energy, fast-paced and fast-changing. If you love praying with others and bringing encouragement into people’s lives, this might be the position for you!
This is a full time, on-site position based at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Tuesday - Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
*Must be able to work holidays as needed.
Prospect Research Coordinator
Our Donor Engagement team impacts millions of people in all cities across the country through their efforts in building meaningful and authentic relationships with our valued Major Donors. Our Major Donors sponsor many impactful programswithin our local communities and globally. Imagine being part of a team that directly changes lives! You will see it in the work you do daily!
As our Prospect Researcher, you would serve with the Manager of Donor Engagement to provide support to our Advisors for major gift giving. You will also partner closely and collaborate with Data Science, Help Desk, Infrastructure, Strategic Management Group and more. Working closely with the Leadership Team, the Prospect Research Coordinator identifies, collects, organizes, analyzes and disseminates information on prospective donor portfolios.
Although 70% of your day is heads down, focused, analyzing data and working closely with systems, you must also be able to build relationships, influence, and support the team. Your day will look something like this:
- Devising strategies for obtaining new prospects to ensure the ongoing development, expansion, and renewal of the prospect base, to which the ministry will turn for future engagement opportunities.
- Managing department information resources, including identification and selection of information sources and vendors.
- Identifying, researching, and qualifying major gift prospects. Utilizing tools and resources, provide recommendations to Donor Advisors on prospect strategy and priorities.
- Prepare detailed and up-to-date research briefings on prospects and groups of prospects for Donor Advisors, Executive team, and other possible key members of EMF.
- Be proactive in anticipating and seeking out information related to the immediate priorities of the development office.
- Populating, organizing and maintaining shared information systems and prospect information files.
We are looking for the following background and experience for our Prospect Researcher
- At least two years of experience in prospect, development, or donor research.
- Ability to organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency, yet thorough attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated development program and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines; excellent time management.
- Demonstrate competence in a variety of computer applications, including SE database, CRM and MS Office.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources, and present the resulting information in a clear written or verbal summary.
- Familiarity and appreciation of the mission, purpose and values of EMF.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA and is not eligible for remote. We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more. Your hourly compensation will be $21.50. We can't wait to meet you.
Employment Brand Specialist
Employment Branding! This term barely existed 5 years ago and yet, it impacts the future of every organization wanting to attract the best and brightest talent.
Our successful Employment Brand Specialist will understand our employment audience, create stories that capture our unique culture, provide clear communication of our EVP, align our employment brand with company brand, use data/analytic tools to drive decisions, create innovative and engaging campaigns using brand voice and consistency throughout.
Imagineif you were the person designing that experience for job seekers. And you were creating that space for one of the nation’s largest Christian media networks. Does it sound like your dream job? If you’re intrigued, keep reading.
At K-LOVE & Air1 Media Networks, we create media that encourages our listeners to have a meaningful relationship with Christ. Shift your focus to the HR team where we create engaging, fulfilling and interesting work experiences for our Team Members and potential Team Members (job candidates/applicants). The Employment Brand Specialist plays a significant role communicating, preserving and further inspiring that culture through communication, digital media, programs and staff wide events.
You are a critical component in the creation of compelling communications through social media, graphic design, sharing our story, training materials, and multi-media (including video). In addition, you will design, coordinate, and implement internal staff events, programs, trainings, and experiences.
As a media organization, we have high standards when it comes to communication, so a high level of creativity, big-picture organizational wide thinking, and ability to keep a finger on the pulse of our culture is a must.
The Employment Brand Specialist is a unique role and your success will be apparent in the quality of the branding collateral you produce, and the impact it has on team members and applicants. You’ll be qualified for this role if you have:
A BS/BA degree in Communication, Human Resources, or Graphic Design; or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar position developing concepts, graphics and layouts for training materials, media (video, social media, websites), and other communication materials (posters, brochures, presentations).
- Experience working with and managing social media brand profiles. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, & Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- Graphic design experience required. Video creation/editing experience desired.
- Experience utilizing social media to reach a target audience.
- Knowledge of the most effective methods to utilize for brand and marketing communication.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively. Excellent written communication skills required. Experience writing newsletters, training programs, employee communications preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment with confidential information.
- Results focused with a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines; excellent attention to detail and exceptional follow through.
- Proven ability to work as part of a high customer service, fun, and performance-oriented team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and graphic design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) a MUST. Experience in Final Cut, Premier Pro, or Pro Tools a plus.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA and is not eligible for remote. We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more. We offer a salary range of $50-58K dependent on your experience.
We can't wait to meet you.
Our Field Engineers are the behind-the-scenes heroes of the ministry.
They are on the road a lot, working tirelessly, in remote locations, facing challenges in weather & terrain to make sure that our broadcast facilities are up and running.
Thanks to them, millions of our listeners are able to get the hope & encouragement that they need from K-LOVE & Air1.
Are you passionate about Business Analysis AND feel called to serving in ministry?
If so, this might be the right role for you!
As a Business Analyst III for K-LOVE & Air1, you will practice business analysis by identifying and articulating the need for change across all levels of our organization. You will be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating business cases, to taking a leadership role by defining goals and requirements for programs and projects. You will be responsible for documenting and defining business needs and solutions that will maximize the value delivered by our organization.
K-LOVE and Air1 impacts lives world-wide, bringing the hope & encouragement of Christ through our media channels. Using your skills with technology YOU can help make that happen!
As a developer on the web and mobile team, you’ll be part of a group responsible for our public facing platforms (e.g. websites, mobile apps, web services, Roku app, AppleTV app, Alexa skills, and more). Working closely with content producers, you’ll create and maintain new features that you develop and deliver rapidly with a DevOps mindset (automation and frequent small deployments). The primary technology stack for your everyday work will be Microsoft (C#, Visual Studio, Azure) focused, but there will be plenty of opportunities to play with other technologies (e.g. Solr, iOS, Android).
In addition to your "day-to-day" responsibilities, you'll be expected to participate and contribute to ministry-wide initiatives like Pledge Drives, Daily Prayer, and Team Meetings.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position at our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Get to work in the morning, bootup, plugin, and caffeinate from the free “bean to cup” coffee machine in the breakroom. Check emails and head to prayer time in the worship center to pray for our listeners. After prayer time, do a quick team daily stand up and break off or pair up to work on the latest priorities. As you complete your work you perform a pull request into the development branch. Assuming your code builds successfully, and unit tests pass on the CI server (which it will because you’re a coding wizard after all), a pull request approval message is sent to the team deployment channel.
You decide to take a break for lunch. Good news, it is Friday and your favorite food truck is here this week. By the time you’re done eating in the picnic area and get back your desk you see your pull request was approved and the automated CD pipeline kicked deploying your changes to the integration environment. You test your new code and approve it for release to staging to be QA tested. Then you’re off to a solution design meeting to discuss how to best implement the next new feature we want to create. When done, if there are any system issues happening, you may jump in and help troubleshoot. Before you know it, QA has finished testing your amazing code and you’re ready to show it off.
By now it is mid-afternoon, and you swing by the killer coffee machine again on your way to talk with requestor of your new feature and show them how it works. They love it but have one more tweak. “But last time you said…”, you stop yourself. The tweak does make it better, and even though you feel like you suggested this originally during the design session, you remember Ephesians 4:2, “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” You smile and say, “great idea.” Back at your desk you knock out the few lines of code to make the needed changes and submit another pull request. You shoot your neighbor with a Nerf dart to get their attention and ask them to approve changes. Before you know it, you’re showing the tweak to the requestor and they sign off that they’re ready to go live. The final approval buttons are pushed and before you leave for the day the new feature is live in production.
Your day is done, so you pack up and head home listening to KLOVE while you drive. You hear a story on air about how someone’s life was changed by God through the positive and encouraging message we share and realize you’re a part of making that happen. Another great day in the books.
As Applications Manager, you will be a working manager, responsible for the development and implementation of our core applications. These projects are primarily internal web development projects but may also include native application development.
This is an on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
K-LOVE and Air1 impacts lives world-wide, bringing the hope & encouragement of Christ through media.
YOU can help make that happen!
As a Salesforce Developer for K-LOVE & Air1, you'll be responsible for building and customizing Salesforce solutions and managing integrations with other systems. You'll be a key contributor in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
The team that you will be a part of, develops business applications that impact the entire ministry, allowing us to reach more people for Christ. If the thought of that excites you, keep reading!
Our Digital & Cross Channel Optimization Manager is responsible for seeing the K-LOVE and Air1 digital ecosystems from our audience’s vantage point. You will be familiar and immersed in our digital content development, publishing, responding, monitoring, and synchronizing across social media channels, digital properties, and internal meeting qualitative and quantitative goals. You will actively participate in the review, analysis, and mining of insights after completion of key campaigns/initiatives so that opportunities can be leveraged from what we learn about our audience. In addition, you will manage third-party partners for content, streaming, and technology development; acting as the operational liaison to our partners. You will be successful when audience engagement shows growth over time, our digital conversion goals are achieved, and the digital expression of what we offer looks/sounds/feels unified across the EMF websites, apps and socials, and on approved third party digital properties.
What you will be doing:
Assist and actively participate in the development and roll-out of short and mid-term digital communication and marketing plans. Coordinate the digital components of multi-channel initiatives and messages so that the elements of the effort align with a larger EMF strategy.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Digital Communications group, Radio Programming, Donor Engagement, the VP of Digital Communication and other key stakeholders to ensure campaigns have an integrated approach, are “on brand”, and deliver consistent brand messaging to advance the digital audience experience.
- Develop and execute personalization and targeted action plans based on customer segmentation studies and the interactions of each consumer with the business and/or website, which leverages the available data and campaign insights.
- Work with key stakeholders in Digital Communications Department and Technology Group to plan, develop and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, regularly performing thorough keyword searches.
- Work with third-party digital content partners on content generation to ensure adherence to and maintenance of site and brand standards through the visual designs, copywriting, and campaign positioning; while utilizing proven best practices in user design, experience, and optimization.
- Acts as the accountable and responsible point of contact for third-party digital content aggregators (TuneIn, iHeart, Aha), which includes the administration and ongoing operations.
- Plan, develop, execute, monitor, and report on paid digital/social media advertising when approved or directed.
- Collaborate with ad agencies to coordinate and produce relevant marketing content, placement strategies, and social media campaigns when approved or directed.
- Deliver innovative ways to achieve campaign goals and positioning across the digital ecosystems.
- Identify, track, and monitor key performance metrics against planned initiatives. Report on results/impact of campaigns.
- Conduct market research as necessary. Develop and introduce cost-effective cross-channel marketing tactics. Review and analyze changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing direction accordingly.
- Establish and maintain marketing best practices, workflow/processes, and a deep understanding of the competitive landscape to ensure optimal productivity, high-quality deliverables and excellence in meeting audience expectation and relevancy to our brands and platforms.
Background and experience you need:
- Experienced in digital, cross channel optimization and SEO with an emphasis on customer engagement and marketing analytics.
- Solid experience with Salesforce, Site-core and creation of personas is an absolute must.
- Basic understanding of ecosystems within socials.
- Proven ability to analyze quantitative information and produce reports, recommendations, and insights.
- Experience working with enterprise level marketing automation software, web content management systems, and digital analytics tools.
- Experience with third-party partnership (vendor relations) that are managed in accordance to master service agreements.
- Proven experience implementing SEO/SEM best practices with practical application in prior jobs.
- Relies heavily on past experiences when formulating decisions and expressing creative direction.
- Solid understanding of copywriting, formatting, and distributing content digitally.
- Proficient with PowerPoint/Excel or Numbers/Keynote with an ability to provide reporting.
Must pass a background check.
K-LOVE & Air1 is one of the largest Christian Radio Media Networks in the world, and as PMO Manager, you’ll ensure that enterprise programs and projects are aligned to strategic objectives and are executed successfully.
What does this mean daily? You might start your day meeting with Executive Leadership on strategic initiatives, shift to an analysis session with Technology in the afternoon and wrap up your day with Donor Engagement. The role has a wide span of influence and the ability to identify strategic opportunities for the organization to have greater impact on our listeners.
You’ll be responsible for managing the overall health of the portfolios, programs and projects and for advising executives and key business stakeholders on PMO performance. At the end of the day, you’ll know that the work you’re doing is advancing our mission and encouraging listeners to have a meaningful relationship with Christ.
As an integral member of the Strategic Management Group, you’ll work with a top-notch team to maintain dashboards and reporting metrics, ensure effective issue, risk, cost, and schedule management, and communicate progress to senior management appropriately. You’ll also establish and maintain PMO best practices and act as project advisor to project managers and key stakeholders; ensuring adherence to project management best practices, including serving as the champion of the Project Management Center of Practice (COP).
HOW you lead & influence others will make a difference in your success here. We are results driven but move things forward in a way that is Christ-like and collaborative. Are you able to dig into the details and translate complex issues based on your audience? Do you value influence over authoritative power and collaboration over a directive or siloed leadership style? If so, then you’ll want to look at this opportunity.
This is a full time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Still interested? If so, here’s some background we are looking for...
Our Events Team Representative (ETR) is responsible for promoting & positively representing Air1 within their local community. Our ETR's develop strong relationships & "presence" within their local communities to increase ministry visibility and brand recognition, resulting in increased listeners, and deeper relationships.
A day in the life.......
OK there's not a typical day in the life of an ETR, however it could look something like...wake up and thank God for this day and the opportunities to change lives. You might need a cup of coffee for that, so go ahead, enjoy. Jump in your car and turn on Air1! Now you’re ready to hit the ground running. Say "good morning" to your fellow co-workers, head straight to a strategy meeting with your team, then make calls, check e-mails, submit giveaway orders, plan local social media strategy for the weeks ahead, connect with community/church leaders, event directors, promoters to discuss partnerships and on-site presence. You might take a 10 minute break and pray for our listeners who have sent in prayer requests. Take time to coordinate and check details for your next event, write copy, meet with your manager and LETR to plan and brainstorm ideas. Lunch time already? Go re-fuel, cause you’re going to need it for your afternoon promotion downtown. Jump in the Air1 car and meet your volunteers to spread the word and the music. Fast forward a few hours, wow, that was amazing! It's late, you're physically tired, but there's an energy buzzing inside of you from all those incredible listener stories! You know you're making an impact. Today was a blessed day and on your way home you can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.
As a Field Engineer I, your main task is to provide technical and engineering support to our broadcast facilities within your assigned territory. You will be responsible for making sure that our programming is broadcasting successfully and to the highest level of quality. Our sites (and your work) will take place in a wide range of locations. Some of which may be pretty remote. And you'll need to be able to get to those locations.
Your territory will include 5 stations, 2 HD & 7 translators from Ocala down to the Keys and Puerto Rico.
The K-LOVE & Air1 Pastors provide biblical guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling, write articles for our digital media platforms, respond to prayer requests, lead prayer times for our staff, and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor during those assigned periods.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Office hours for this position will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (start times vary).